Jungkook

For: Dede313
________________________________

"Ok and? Why does it matter to you?"
You said while you walked past Jungkook to pick up a jacket he dropped. Instead of him coming to your apartment and you two spending the evening together, he decides to start and argument.

"It matters because you're my girlfriend, Y/N." Jungkook huffed and watched you move around your apartment.

You sat down and looked up at Jungkook who practically towered over you with his height. "And what exactly did your girlfriend do, Kookie? What did I do that was so bad?"

He stared down at you for a second and looked away with a sigh before answering. "Cheat."

"Excuse me?" You eyes narrowed.

"You heard me. You cheated." He said with a hint of regret in his eyes.

"What the hell?! How dare you accuse me of something so low and disgusting!" You jumped up and got in his face.

"Well it seemed like it." He now glared at you.

"It wasn't even my fault! It's not my fault your fans are crazy!"

The day before, you went to a signing with Jungkook and the boys. Everything went well until a fan got too close for comfort by accident with his over excitement and accidentally fell on you which ended with your lips touching for a split second.

Jungkook was of course acting calm when it happened but he was now clearly letting you know how it made him feel.

"It was a ducking accident!" You stomped your foot like a child.

"How am I supposed to know that? You might of knew him and planned it." Jungkook looked at the ground away from you.

Without thinking, you raised your hand and felt it hit Jungkook's cheek lightly with a slap sound.

He flinched and stared at you with shock. "Y/N..."

Eve though you regretted what you did, you were still angry. You spun on your heals and stomped out your room before grabbing your purse. Yeah you realize it was your apartment, but you were to angry and hurt to go back and talk to Jungkook.

You went down the hallway of your floor and got into the elevator before breaking down crying and taking out your phone to make a call.

"Yoongi.."

、、、、

"What happened?" Tae asked you as you sat on the couch in the guys dorm.

You called Yoongi crying and of course he freaked a little which made the others freak a little. So now they all knew what happened.

The boys sat around you as you gave them all the details and of course they all had something to say.

Jin-Why don't you two talk it out?
Namjoon-Wasn't slapping him a little harsh?
Tae-Pabo(talking about Jungkook)
Jimin-Ya you need to fix this. I don't like you sad
Hobi-Ungrateful little (talking about Jungkook)
Yoongi-We'll talk to him

You sighed. "How dare he think such a thing. Yeah it gets kind of annoying when he's always gone or busy but I clearly didn't care if I agreed to be his girlfriend. I have no reason to cheat on him. It was and honest mistake on the guys part."

"We'll call him so you two can talk about this." Jin said.

"No. It's his fault. He can man up and apologize to me."

It's been two weeks since you've uttered that sentence and nothing has changed. Jungkook hasn't called or texted you and you haven't either. You would see him with mean looks here and there since Hobi and Jimin teach you dances sometimes at the studio which you actually had to do today. You just hoped Jungkook wasn't there but at the same time you hoped he would be there.

Just then you got a text from Hobi telling you to come early because they had an interview to do so you jumped up off your bed and got dressed in black leggings and a crop top before you were on your way.

When you got to the building, you went straight to the studio and noticed that no one was there. You sat your bag down confused and waited for Hobi and Jimin to arrive.

You heard the door click, signaling that it was opening but instead of seeing Hobi and Jimin when you turned around, you saw Kookie who was looking at his phone.

When he was halfway into the room he looked up at you and immediately stiffened.

Why was he here?

Click.

You two suddenly heard the door lock and Hobi and Jimin looking through the glass before Jimin said, "Sorry, but you two are going to stay in there until you make up."and with that they ran away.

You sucked your teeth and moved around Jungkook to leave, but you then instead felt his arms wrap around you.

"Get off." You demanded.

He clearly didn't. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for accusing you. These last two weeks I realized that I was wrong."

You couldn't help but turn and hug him tightly. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have hit you. I was just really hurt."

"It's ok. Forgive me, Jagiya." He asked as he looked down at you.

"Always." You smiled.

You two stood there in a hug for a few awkward minutes before Kookie broke the silence.

"So since your instructors ditched you, is it ok if I teach you."

"Yes!" You said and got excited as Jungkook started to play Mic Drop and you two were gone from there.