Hobi - Disney World Fun

"Would you stop already?"

You said to Hobi from the bathroom as you were doing your makeup. Today you two were going to Disney World. You guys weren't gonna be in America much longer so you wanted to go to Disney World before you left. But Hobi wasn't excited like you were.

"Can't we go somewhere? Where there aren't horrible rides?" He asked and sat on the bed looking at you.

"No." You pouted "We're going back to Korea soon and I want to go to Disney before we leave. I've never been there before." You finished your makeup and quickly looked at yourself in the mirror.

You smiled at and turned to your boyfriend,hugging him and kissing his cheek

You smiled at and turned to your boyfriend,hugging him and kissing his cheek. "Don't worry. The roller coasters there aren't that bad."

________________________

"THIS IS BAD!" Hobi screamed as the roller coaster went through the upside down part. You on the other hand had your arms up in the way while screaming with a huge smile on your face.

After a few more rides and Hobi having a heart attack, you let him have a break and grabbed his hand and took him to get food. Poor thing look liked he saw a ghost.

When you two sat down with food, you looked across the table at him and instantly felt bad. "I'm sorry." You said while looking down at him.

"For what?"

"I shouldn't have dragged you here, but I did even though I knew you didn't like roller coasters. I'm sorry." You lowered your head down and suddenly felt a hand ruffle your curls, causing you to look up to see Hobi's arm stretched out to your head.

"It's ok, Jagiya. I might not have liked the rides but I liked seeing you have fun and enjoying yourself. So coming here was worth it." He smiled at you with a piece of cotton candy on his lip, making you giggle.

You reached over and wiped it off his lip while saying "Next time we'll go somewhere different so that you can enjoy yourself too."

He nodded and looked behind you "Well, the day isn't over yet. Let's go ride more rides." He said, paling a bit.

"No, Hobi."

He quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you up before taking off running to another ride.

He of course cried like a baby, but in the end you two had fun.

_________________________
Sorry I haven't updated. I'm working on a new story.