Tae part 2

" Hey, you ok?"

You looked up at y/b/f as she stood in front of you panting, beads of sweat on her forehead. Currently you were in the training room that y/b/f and the rest of her group, Butterfly,  used for dance practice. You agreed to come with her because you didn't want to stay alone in your shared apartment with your thoughts. Ever since the party, you've been trying to put pieces together of what happened. You remember Tae bringing you home, but after hard thinking and trying to remember, you remember him talking about someone he loves and that got you thinking. Why would he talk about someone he loves with you. You remember him bending down toward your face and feeling something against your cheek. Your mind made you think that he kissed you, but you refused to believe that. He couldn't like you.

Right?

At this point you had no idea.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You muttered as you put your curls into a high ponytail.

You got up as it was your turn to dance. Whenever Butterfly took a break, you would take the chance to go and dance your feelings away like the problem never happened and today you really needed that. You fixed your clothes (a black tank top and some dark purple tights) and cued your friend to turn on the music. You already started to feel your heart pumping as the soft female Korean voice started to sing. You started to move your hips and let the music take you away. You closed your eyes as you got lost in the beat. You kept a steady beat to the slow part and the when it got to the rap part you let loose and moved however your body felt was right.

You loved it. Dancing was the best thing that could happen to you. 

You kept your eyes closed and only paid attention to the must. You were so lost in it that you didn't notice that Taehyung was passing by the room, but changed the route he was going when he saw you dancing. Seeing you dance got him interested and he decided to step into the room and watch you dance for awhile. 

After the song was over, you opened your eyes to see y/b/f/n smiling at you while she started to grab her bag and walk out the room, with Butterfly following behind her as they got the hint. 

I raised an eyebrow at why they were suddenly leaving until I looked at who they walking past and saw Taehyung looking straight at me with a toothy smile on his face. It was so cute. It made me forget that I was trying to avoid him.

"You're getting good at the choreography. It's cute." He said as he started to walk towards me. I wanted to move away or even disappear in that moment, but I kind of wanted him to come closer. 

I was curious of what he would do.

"If you think being sweaty is cute then you have a problem." I said as I looked at the huge mirror in front of me. The ponytail that I had was now messed up and I you could see a bit of sweat in my shirt and on my forehead. It was kind of embarrassing to be in front of Taehyung like this. He's never seen me like this. At least not all sweaty. 

"Well you're cute no matter what you look like, sweaty or not." He said before stopping in front of me. "Just like how you were cute Friday night at the party."

I blushed when he said that. 

"Speaking of the party, you got pretty loose there. I've never seen you drunk before. I couldn't even give you a proper goodnight since you fell asleep in the car ride home. I'm sorry for that. You were probably confused when you woke up." H said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine. I was a bit confused." I looked down and thought about bringing up what happened that night. If I didn't then I would be confused without an answer and I kind of wanted an answer. Now was my chance. 

"About Friday, what happened that night? I remember you taking me home." I looked at him dead in the eyes.

I started to see a faint blush show on his face. "Oh, you do?"

I nodded.

"You took me inside my house and took me to my bed. I then remember you saying you loved someone and then you kissed me on my cheek. Did that really happen?" I kept my eyes on him as I waited for an answer from him. He did say anything for a minute before taking a breathe.

"I thought you were too drunk to remember, but yes I did kiss you and I did it because you're the one I love. I admit it." Tae said as he looked away from me.

"Really?" I asked with shocked eyes. I suspected it but I didn't know I was right. 

He nodded. "I thought it would be safe to tell you while you were drunk because I thought you wouldn't remember, but I see I was wrong. I sorry for doing that. I know you're mad at me for making you uncomfortable." 

"I'm not mad. I actually love you too. I was just surprised by the fact that you kissed me and that you like me. There are so many girls that are better then me that you can like but you chose me." I said.

"I've liked you for a while. I meant to tell you before, but I was too scared. I'm sorry you had to find out liked that." He said as he got closer to me.

"Tae, it's ok." I said as I leaned forward and hugged him. He immediately hugged me back and pulled me close to him.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He said as he looked down at me.

I smiled and without thinking I got onto my tippy toes and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Of course."