Chapter 1

Lillian P.O.V

I woke up slightly cold as my eyes adjusted to the light, I scanned the room to see if any of the girls were awake.

Nope I was the first one. UGH. the room was big I guess there was 5 bedrooms which were huge and 20 girls in each one.

I looked to my right to see Anna clutching onto her teddy bear and to my left to see Bella snoring.

I smiled yawning and stretching and putting on my grey hoodie over my PJ's.

I quietly made my way over to the bathroom but someone called my name.

"Lilly!" Niome whispered tears rolling down her cheeks.

I silently ran over to her pulling her in a hug sitting on her bed, I rocked her back and forth slowly as she sobbed into my shirt.

"I-I had a bad D-dream that I I would be adopted today" She cried making me soothingly rub her back in circles.

"Nothing bad is gonna happen buttercup someone lovely will adopted you don't worry and if you don't like them well ill come and get ya!" I smiled making her chuckle.

I kissed her forehead putting her back into bed and pulling the sheets over her.

"I love you Lilly" she said closing her eyes, I stroked her cheek and smiled.

"I love you to Nimoe" I whispered as my hands dropped to my side and headed into the bathroom.

~

I checked the clock and it was 8:55am wow I had got up early, by now I was fully dressed in my black skinny jeans and a cream fluffy jumper since it was winter time.

Miss Porter would be in any minute now to wake us up she was nice but the head mistress was horrible.

I had been to see her a couple of times because I had did something bad which I didn't but I was only a cover up for my sisters.

She would hit you about 10 times until you had bruises and cuts on your skin and then you would leave without saying a word.

I had a few but I was fine I didn't care if I'm honest, I sat on Anna's bed playing with her long dark brown hair waiting for her to wake up.

The door opened quietly to reveal Miss Porter as she smiled at me.

"Girls it's time to get up!" She shouted making all the girls yawn an finally get up.

"Come down for breakfast once your done" she said smiling and shutting the door once again.

Anna rubbed her red puffy eyes because she was crying last night, she climbed onto my lap and hugged me tight.

"Sleep well princess?" I asked as she nodded making me smile.

"How about you get dressed an then we both go down and get some breakfast?" I said making her weakly smile and just nod.

I turned to Bella who was dressed and trying to put her shoes on but I helped her.

"Thank you" she said. I finished putting her shoes on for her as she jumped of her bed and stood by my side holding my hand.

We walked over to the door waiting for Anna as she soon arrived fully dressed as she held my other hand and opened the door.

We headed down stairs to the lunch hall to see loads of girls already in here.

"Anna go get a table and ill get your food yeah?" I said making her nod and run off.

Bella grabbed a tray passing it to me, I put it on the metal bar thing and moved it across grabbing 3 bowls, 3 spoons, some random cereal and milk.

Once I had gotten it all me and Bella made our way back to Anna who was sitting down in the middle of the room humming to herself.

Music came on in the lunch hall which was the 1976 band and Chocolate was playing.

My favourite artist are 1975, Justin
Bieber, one direction and this new band called 5 seconds of summer.

Just because we're in an orphanage doesn't mean we don't listen to music! we listen to it all the time but we don't watch TV or have phones just a radio.

Soon every girl was in here, making it really loud to even hear yourself think.

"Attention everyone" The head mistress spoke making everyone fall silent.

"Adoption day is today, In fact it's in half an hour" She spoke making everyone groan but some squeal with excitement.

"After you've eaten return to your dorms and stay there do not come out unless your name is called down" She said and soon left making everyone go back to talking again.

Bella and Anna both started to tear up and cry as I hugged them both rubbing there backs.

"Everything will be okay, nothing will happen, were gonna be fine just like last time" I said reassuring them. they both sniffled and agreed finishing off there cereal.

I had a fear getting adopted I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't leave without my sisters. we all made a promise we all wouldn't leave without each other.

I couldn't live without my two sisters there my world, I love them so much. if we weren't in here I would spoil there buts off so much and give them everything I possibly could.

"I'm not hungry" Bella whinnied pushing her cereal away.

"That's fine love we will go up once Anna has finished" I said sitting her on my lap.

"I'm done" she said burping making us all burst out laughing and getting looks from other girls.

I both picked them up and rested them on my hip and walked out and upstairs to our dorm. were gonna be okay I hope.

~

"Lilly Martin, Anna Martin and Bella Martin get your things together your being adopted" the woman said into this speaker thing my eyes widened and Anna started to cry and Bella just packed her things.

"Shhhhhhh.....its alright see we're all going together were gonna be fine" I coo'ed stroking Anna's hair.

"I don't wanna go what about mum and dad?!" she basically shouted making me hug her tight.

"They are with us Anna they will always be by our side no matter what there protecting us" I said holding back so many tears, she only nodded getting her things together as I did to.

Soon we were all packed as we hurried down the stairs to see a blonde haired woman who looked like she was in her mid 30's.

"Hello hun's I'm Liz" she said in her australian accent and smiled making Anna and Bella cling onto my legs.

"I don't bite" she smiled making me chuckle.

"I know there just a little nervous" I said making her nod her head.

She seemed like a nice lady she would be a perfect mother for us, these two just need to get to know her.

She signed some forms and soon we left with her getting into her black car.

"Well I'm shore your gonna love our new home it's gonna be so much fun" She smiled. I was in the passenger seat and Anna and Bella were in the back seat.

"I'm shore we will" I said smiling at her.

"Oh and another thing" She said trailing off making me raise my eyebrow.

"You will have 4 new brothers" she squealed. brothers?! what I've never had dealt with them before.

"Who are they?" I asked crossing my arms as we finally drove off.

"Ever heard of a band called 5 seconds of summer?" She said making my heart stop.

Oh my god. what?!