Chapter 24

Lillian POV

"What time is it?" I chuckled standing up and pulling him with me.

"10:30pm wanna do something?" He asked sliding his hands down to my bum and sheepishly smiling at me.

"Wanna go clubbing?" He asked, well we can't really were both under aged.

"Our ages were to young" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and jumping up wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I know okay how about we go to the pool down stairs?" he said carrying me down stairs I know we're this is gonna go.

We were soon outside as I heard from him a slight laugh and soon enough I was dropped into the pool water.

"Luke!" I breathed coming back up I took off my t shirt and pants and grabbed Lukes leg and pulled him in.

"You got my new jeans wet!" He shouted ruffling threw his wet hair as I swam over to him.

He took of his shirt and jeans as I looked at his body and yes I know what you thinking he's a hot tall long boy and god your right.

"You know what would be really cheesy?" He said pulling me closer to him "if we kissed under water" He added.

"Well if it's your goal in life sho-" I was cut off by Luke laughing and leaning in closer to me.

"My goal in life is to live with you for the rest of my life" He whispered, I backed away and splashed him as I chuckled.

"You watch to many drama movie's don't you?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

"Yes but it just makes me realise how much I need you" Luke said smirking and diving into the water.

I was soon picked up and thrown making a splash and a crazy Luke laugh.

"Oh fuck" I shouted grabbing my stomach and running into the living trying not to slip anywhere and up the stairs.

I took of my underwear to reveal blood, Ew I've started my period.

"Lillian babe is everything okay?" He asked knocking on the door as I chucked my underwear in the basket.

"No I'm on my period" I chuckled.

"Ew, want some new underwear then and ill take you to the shop to get your you know things or whatever" he said grossed out, I don't blame him this is horrible.

"Urm okay" I said awkwardly grabbing some tissue, he tossed in some underwear and I put some tissue on it and washed my hands with strawberry soap and headed out the door.

I ran down the stairs grabbing Luke's car keys and heading out as he followed me as I chucked him his keys.

"Lets go then, princess" he said smirking and opening the car door for me and placing a kiss on my lips, I pulled back and got in as he shut the door closed for me.

~

"Hmm maybe I should get tampons...." I trailed off chuckling at how childish Luke was being.

"Oh my god, just pick something this is horrible!" he begged tightly shutting his eyes and covering his ears.

I picked 2 packets and chucked them at him as he screamed like a little girl.

"I'm so getting you back for this" Luke groaned picking up the packet and running over to the till to pay for them as he dragged me out of the shop.

"Lets never ever do this again, take Ashton with you next time" He said, I slightly chuckled whilst kissing his cheek.

"Sorry babe it's girl problems" I said. He sighed and rolled his eyes whilst he started up the car.

"I know I still love you through our gross moments" He said kissing me once again as we drove off back home.

(THE NEXT DAY)

I woke up to sleepy Luke as he was cuddled into me and his head was rested on my breasts typical.

"Luke" I whispered as he slightly moved. "your hurting my boobs" I said. he opened his eyes and moved his head making his eyes widen.

"Did I sleep on your tits?" He said laughing to himself, it's not even funny."because there really comfy I need to do that more of-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"No your not don't even think about it" I said. he smirked as I rolled over and closed my eyes.

"You haft to get up anyway for rehearsals" I said, he was working all day today and Lou was coming around soon to. "And dont flood the bathroom again" I added.

"I won't!" he said putting his hands up in surrender and pecking my cheek and waddling over to the bathroom.

_______________________________

AN: I know I haven't updated!

Well because I've got boy drama an stuff and I've been really busy so ya.

I will try and update again and if u want check out my other fanfics to! well if you want!

Ill try and update tomorrow ILY!

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕