Chapter 32

Lillian POV

I woke up with a hot body against mine whilst I fluttered my eyes open to see pillows on the floor and sheets wrapped around us both.

I turned over to see sleepy Luke as I kissed his lips again and again as he finally opened his eyes.

"Morning" I whispered rolling onto his chest whilst he groaned and wrapped his hands around my waist.

I blushed down at the thoughts that when through my mind of last night and it was the best night ever like wow.

"Morning beautiful" he mumbled against my lips, I seen his penguin teddy on the floor as I got up and picked it up and put it next to him.

"You need to get up Lucas" I said pulling him up but he wouldn't budge.

"Luuuuuuuke" I whinnied letting go and huffing at him. "get up or you get no kisses for the rest of the day" I added.

"You couldn't last a day" He said yawning and getting up.

"Okay how about a bet shall we?" I asked smirking and sitting down next to him on the edge of the bed.

"No ill lose" he said cuddling into me as I chuckled and played with his hair.

"Oh come on it's only for a day" I said as he sighed and smirked.

"Alright" he said.

"Okay no kissing for the rest of the day and if you lose you let me sleep with your penguin teddy for one night since you never let me" I said, he literally won't even let me.

"Fine" he shrugged running off into the bathroom.

What is even the time? I yawned looking at the clock 6AM! oh he'll no I'm going to sleep.

~

Callie POV

"Michael wanna dye my hair?" I asked whilst his jaw dropped.

"You want me to dye your hair?" he said a little shocked making me chuckle.

"Yes" I said.

"Well last time when I asked if I could you said you wouldn't let me" He said raising his eye brow.

"Ugh oh well please just dye it for meeeeeeeeeee" I whinnied poking his cheek constantly.

He rolled his eyes and picked me up bridal style carrying me to the bathroom.

He opened the door as my eyes widened to see the biggest spider ever, I screamed whilst Michael did to as he dropped me.

"Ow!" I shouted standing up and rubbing my bum.

I looked around the bathroom as it had somehow gone.

"Michael it's gone!" I shouted.

"No fuck off I'm not going in there!" He shouted back making me laugh.

"Grow some Balls and get in the

Bloody bathroom!" I shouted coming out of the bathroom to see Michael with a football in his hands. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms "what are you gonna do with that?" I said laughing at him.

"Kill it!" He shouted running into the bathroom whilst screaming.

I stood there in tears of laughter and putting one of Michaels baggy long jumpers and putting it over me.

"Is Michael ready?" Ashton said opening the door.

"Well-" a scream from him interrupted me making me laugh. "He's killing a spider" I said.

"For fuck sake" Ashton sighed walking in as Sammy soon followed in and walked over to me.

"What's going on?" Sammy asked.

"There killing a spider" I said as a manly scream interrupted me.

"What? your joking me" She said laughing whilst I did to.

"No" I laughed whilst Liz walked in the room and smiled at us.

"Are the boys ready?" she asked whilst me and Sammy looked at each other and heard the boys scream again.

"Nope, there killing a spider" I said.

"It's been like 5 minutes" Sammy said whilst I agreed, Liz sighed and walked over to the bathroom we heard the towel being slapped across everywhere and then Liz walking back out.

"It's dead" She said "now tell the boys to hurry up they haft to be down at the arena soon" Liz said walking out.

The boys soon walked out and sheepishly smiled at us.

"Really? that long" I said.

"Hurry up we haft to go soon!" Sammy announced grabbing Ashton and pulling him out of the room.

~

Alixis POV

Me and Calum were already ready and playing down stairs with Bella since everyone was screaming and shouting upstairs.

"Remember our date tonight" Calum said intertwining his hand whilst with mine as we sat on the sofa.

Bella was watching adventure time and it was pretty funny, I like the show.

"I know but one question" I said lying down onto his lap locking his eyes with mine. "what's it like playing to so many people every day?" I asked.

"Amazing that's why I love music but do you no what else I love?" He asked smirking at me.

"Me" Luke said jumping beside him and wrapping his arm around Calum as I sat up and laughed.

"Cake's real" I whispered whilst running upstairs to Lillian whilst she was asleep I jumped onto the bed and woke her up.

"Oh my god what is it?" Lillian yawned looking at me.

"Cakes real!" I cheered, yes okay we were secret Fangirls, shhh.

~

Sammy POV

"I Think I need to start doing my school work online again, I can't just quit" I said walking down stairs with Ashton.

"Okay ill help you" Ashton smiled intertwining his hand with mine.

"Alixis just ran upstairs for some odd reason and started freaking out about something" Calum said walking up to us both.

"Maybe it's just a pregnancy thing?" I said he nodded and sighed whilst I patted back.

I let go of Ashton's hand and went to go join Bella whilst watching adventure time.

"Why you leave me!" Ashton cried walking over to me.

"Because you have work now gooooooooo" I said kissing him an shooing him off.

"Okay Bye I love you all!" Michael shouted to all of us pulling all of the boys out the back door and down to the studio.

________________________________

AN: SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES OH MY GOD!

I've been so busy lately I've lost track off time! ill update tomorrow if I can hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Love you all!

If you wanna ask me anything about this book or in general find me on AskFM my name is jemharperxx

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕