Chapter 2

Lillian P.O.V

Anna looked scared about this, I don't blame her. Living with someone new who you don't know it's weird right? but she's got me and Bella, and speaking of Bella she was so excited.

Liz opened the door holding Bella's hand as Anna was rested on my hip.

The door opened as we all shuffled in Finally this looked like home. I put my bags down accidentally tripping over them and falling into someone making us land with a thud.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry" I shuttered looking up into a pair of cute blue eyes making my heart skip a few beats.

We locked eyes for what seemed like forever but I kinda realised the state we were in making me laugh.

"Luke really?" Some guy said with pink hair oh my it looked like candy floss."Hey Liz your son is-" The blonde boy cut him off before he could finish.

"No Michael she just fell" Luke explained getting off me and pulling me up with him.

"Anyway I'm Michael and The guy you just fell on is Luke" The pink haired boy said making me smile.

"Oh I'm Lillian well you can call me Lilly or Lily or Lil or Lele just please don't call me Lillian" I begged making them both chuckle at me. they seem so nice.

"Hmmm I like LeLe" Michael said wrapping his arm around me, he even smells like bubblegum!

"I think I'm gonna use Lillian" Luke smirked making me roll my eyes, he probably is only gonna say this to piss me off UGH.

"OMG Kids our here YAY!" A guy with curly hair squealed running out of a room.

"Ashton now now no need to be a pervert" Michael said making me burst out laughing, I like Michael already.

Ashton glared at him as he caught my eye and waddled his way over me me.

"I'm Ashton and thats.." He looked beside him noticing no one was there.

"Calum stop being an anti social asshole and come over here!" Ashton shouted. Making Michael laugh and Luke just type way on his phone.

A tan boy with black hair came out if the living room sighing but suddenly noticing my appearance.

"Hi I'm Calum" He widely smiled walking over to me.

"I'm Lillian" I smiled making Michael step in front of me.

"But don't call her that or she will cut your arm off" He joked as I playfully slapped his arm.

Bella came running in over to me as I crouched down opening my arms for her to run into.

"Who are they?" she whispered. I stood up holding her hand.

"Guys meet Bella my little sister she's only 5" I smiled letting go of her hand as she was being picked up by Luke.

"Hello Bella you okay sweetheart?" He asked making her blush and nod, aw she's got a crush.

"I'm Lucas, that's smelly Calum, thats Michael and Ashton" He said pointing at them, but his eyes seemed to lock with mine but I broke it by looking at Bella.

"Hi Smelly Calum" She said giggling making Calum gently take her out of Luke's arms and spin her around making her laugh a lot louder.

Where's Anna? I started to walk around and look for her, she wasn't in anyone of the rooms and god it took me a while to look in every room.This house is huge.

I opened the door that led to the back garden to see her in my far corner in a sand pit drawing in it.

"Anna why are you out here?" I asked running over to her and sitting by her side.

She didn't speak she just kept on drawing like I wasn't even here, I pulled her onto my lap as she hugged me and left out a soft sob.

"I miss mummy and daddy" she cried. this was hard for me every time she brung mum or dad up I new I would soon enough brake down and cry.

"I miss them to but don't you think they would be happy for us right now?" I said cuddling her as she buried her head into my chest. I hope she's gonna give this a try.

"Okay" She said standing up weakly smiling. "Ill do it for them" She said.

Calum and Ashton came into sight as they ran up to us but Ashton picked up Anna and spinned her around as she chuckled.

Finally she's beginning to let them in I thought she would never give them a chance but she is and I'm so proud of her.

Calum sat by me swinging his arm around my waist and pulling my close to him.

"You alright?" he asked. I rested my head on his shoulder and just sighed.

"Yeah I guess I'm just glad that there happy" I said. He sat in front of me and raised an eyebrow.

"What about yourself are you happy that your here?" He asked. If I think about it I was really happy that I was.

"Yeah of corse" I said smiling at him, he's so nice.

"We'll we kinda need to ask you something"Calum said looking me in the eyes making me blush a little from how close he was.

"Yeah?" I asked. He was about to say something until Luke came into view making Calum back away from me.

"Have you ask her?" He asked sitting down next to me resting his head on my lap making me chuckle.

"Do you wanna come on tour with us? you can stay here with your sisters if you want" Calum smiled as Luke looked up into my eyes and sadly pouted. now I'm confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked frowning and crossing my arms.

"Well were in 5 seconds of summer and we tour a lot have you ever heard of that?" he asked. Now I felt bad and stupid of corse they have fans they must tour.

"Well know not until now but erm okay sure will my sisters be safe?" I asked. They nodded but soon both tackled me into a hug.

"Yay!" Calum cheered.

"Well the bus arrives in 1 hour..." Luke trailed of making my eyes widen.

1 HOUR?!

Adopted By 5SOSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें