Chapter 15

Lillian POV

"You gonna come in or just stand there like an idiot?" I laughed at Luke who was awkwardly standing outside my dorm.

I let him in as I locked the door but I decided to go get a shower since I probably stank, EW.

"I won't be long" I said grabbing a summer dress an underwear to the bathroom.

I quickly locked the door and undressed myself from my jeans and top and hoped in the shower turning it on.

I left the water on cold to wake myself up a little since it was the morning and the day I finally came back from the hospital! Yay!

I grabbed the sponge and soap and washed myself everywhere and soon washed all of the soap off and hopped out of the shower turning it off and wrapping a towel around my cold body.

I dried myself off and slipped on my underwear and dress and walked out to see Luke in tears with my notebook in his hands.

I hid my hands behind my back holding back tears of what I did, he grabbed my arm and looked at my wrist seeing slit marks trailing up it.

Tears rolled down his cheeks but he kissed everyone I had making me flinch a little.

"This was because of me wasn't it?" He asked clenching his fists, I didn't know what to say.

Yes it was but I was suffering from depression by not being with him and the thing is if I told him that I'd break him completely.

I grabbed my book closing in angrily and hiding it back under my bed.

"I also seen what you wrote is all that true you'd never love me again?" He asked frowning a little whilst his tears started to dry up.

"Luke this was weeks ago when I thought you cheated which you did but I was just so angry with you" I said. it was always gonna stay a shock with me that he actually cheated.

"You know how bad I felt, I wanted you to be my first" He said placing my hands in his making me blush like crazy.

"How do you know if I could trust you again?" I asked. What if I couldn't trust him again, I do a little I'm gaining it back again but I will always have some doubts.

"Because you know me, I'd do anything for you and this time ill be more responsible and stuff ill be better ill be more smarter ill be-" I cut him off by pecking his lips and laughing at him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder, He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled our bodies closer together.

We stayed like this for a while not saying anything, I just missed him a lot and all I wanted was a moment like this to fix it.

Michael POV

"So this is your school?" I asked Callie, it was amazing they sell candy and water guns!

"Well collage actually" she laughed. I snaked my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me as she blush, I kissed her cheek making her go red.

"Your red, my little tomato" I chuckled, she nudged me on my side, making me bite my lip from laughter.

"Be careful, you wouldn't want to get hit anywhere else would you?" She said cocking her head to the side at me, woah shes hot when she's angry.

"Uhhhhh No" I said, making me smirk we just about reached her dorm until the speakers blurted out something.

"Could Callie, Alixis, Sammy and Lillian please report to the principles office" He spoke.

"Why! you stopped me from giving Anal!" I shouted at the speaker, Callie laughed at me as we heard other people shouting.

"It's Lilly!" I heard Lilly shout at the speaker, she soon seen us and smiled and skipped over to us. "Sorry Michael I need to steal Callie away from you" She said whilst pulling her away from me as they ran down the hall.

I looked to the right of me to see Luke walking towards me.

"Come on we will hang out in the Music room" He said. We only have 2 days left to spend with them, they should come with us on the tour.

We walked down the hall to the music room, I opened the door as my eyes opened out of my head.

Sammy and Ashton were making out WHAT?!

"SASHTON" I cheered OMG it's suits them perfectly since they both got Sass....haha I'm not funny.

They stopped in shock turning to us as Sammy ran out pushing past us as we laughed at Ashton.

"Caught in the Act" Luke said winking at him, Ashton rolled his eyes but blushed at the same time.

"Whatever, at least we made out she's hot" Ashton said, Well shes is but Callie is much hotter.

"But Callie is hotter" I said, Luke smirked and laughed at us.

"No. Lillian is the hottest it's a fact it's probably even written in a dictionary" He said.

Me and Ashton rolled our eyes at him and sat on these wheelie chairs we had these in mine Luke and Calum's school.

"Where's Calum?" I asked, seeing the lads stare at me blankly.

"Right here, Baby" he whispered against my ear making me jump and almost pee my pants.

"Jesus, Calum at least tap me first" I said, sitting on the floor.

"Yea ill tap your ass" He laughed, I glared at him as Luke and Ashton were already ignoring us and going into a conversation.

"It's not the only Ass you've tapped" I winked referring to Alixis, He blushed like crazy and went so red, he's whipped.

Alixis POV

Ugh this was stupid we have a detention since we missed 2 days of collage! really?! at collage?

"This is stupid" I said as we all walked out from the office.

"I know, but it's in half an hour so we have time with our boyfriends!" Callie squealed, she loves Michael it's so cute though.

"I'm not surprised if he secretly dyed you hair in your sleep" Lillian laughed. She's right though he might Lillian told me he always dyes his hair and if anything he will want to dye Callie's hair.

"I want my hair dyed..." Callie trailed off.

"Ask Michael then he will dye your hair for you" Lillian said but soon turning to me and smirking.

"And you and Calum would be great work out partners!" she smirked winking at me as I blushed, "Awwww" she added poking my cheek.

Lillian walked over to Sammy and smiled at her as she frowned at me in confusion.

"The thing is Sammy you and Ashton would be in an argument but it would end up in sex" she laughed as she rolled her eyes at her.

"Guys I have an exam to study for" Lillian said stopping dead in her tracks.

"Get Luke to help you" I chuckled, as she rolled her eyes and walked back to her dorm.

Awwww how cute.

___________________________________

AN: I really need to update more... HAI GUYS BTW! :)

I almost have 1000 reads WOAH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Then next chapter will be amazing to dedicate it to 1000 reads thank you guys for everything!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ill update sooner! love you :)

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕