Chapter 17

Lillian POV

Once Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton finished with there band practice for tomorrow with one direction, me and the girls thought we should get changed and meet them there.

"Did I sound good?" Luke asked biting his lip piercing, I loved it when he did that god it was hot.

"Of corse you did" I chuckled pecking his cheek and walking away to catch up with Sammy.

"Lillian, were are you going?!" he shouted, I looked back at him and smirked.

"Ill see you at the awards" I shouted turning back to Sammy, she looked upset Awh what happened.

"Sammy are you okay?" I asked, she weakly smiled at me and nodded. "sammy" I trailed off.

"Me and Ashton have had an argument that's all it's just because I wanted to go back and see my parents and spend a little time with them and he's got in a mood about it" She said sighing a little.

"Well how long were you planning to stay there for?" I asked.

"3 weeks, there staying in a villa in Italy" she said. "but I also wanna leave because I don't like cameras and stuff I'm kinda nervous about it" she added.

"Right, you just need to talk it out with Ash" I said. she nodded as we walked into the dressing room to see Lou, Alixis, Callie and Perrie?! what?!

"Hi your Luke's and Ashton's girlfriends right?" Perrie asked walking over to us, she's even prettier in person!

"Yea, I can't believe I'm meeting you" I said shocked a little, she chuckled at me and hugged me.

"I can't believe I'm meeting you! Luke won't stop going on and on and on about you" she said. pulling away from me and smiling. she went over to Sammy and as I walked over to Lou.

"Where's Bella?" I asked, I want to see my little sister.

"Getting changed Liz is helping her she will be out in a little while" She said with baby Lux in her arms she's so cute.

Bella POV

"Do I look okay?" I asked, I was in a red skater dress with a white bow belt around my waist with white converse.

"You look like a punk princess" Liz said, I did look pretty punk. Hopefully Lilly will like this.

I walked out to Lillian and her friend as I ran over to her as she noticed me and smiled.

"You look amazing, Bella" She said. I blushed going red. I loved what I was wearing I should wear this everyday.

"Make up time" Lou said lifting me up as I rested on her hip whilst I came across a pair of blue eyes.

I waved to her as she giggled and waved back to me, who's this she seems nice.

"Lux meet Bella, Bella meet Lux" Lou said setting us both down to face the mirror.

"Hi" I said, I guess she was about 2 or 3? I'm not shore but she was walking that's for shore.

"Hi" she said whilst letting out a burp as Lou laughed, I couldn't wait for my hair to be done I was so excited for all of this.

Luke POV

I was in in a black tux and hopefully I could impress Lillian with this, I looked on the table to the news paper to see me and Lillian and acacia on it as I picked it up.

'Caught Cheating behind her back?!' It read, my fist clenched as did my jaw but I felt a hand place on my shoulder.

"Luke, forget about that. your with her now, that shouldn't matter it's the past" Michael said. I gulped whilst looking down at this, I didn't want it to spread oh god, it might.

___________________________________

AN: yea it's short sorry about that I'm to busy revising I just need some time.

check out my new Luke Hemmings boxer fanfic called harmless!

Ily xx

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕