Chapter 38

Lillian POV

I was ready and dressed and so were the girls, and Bella looked beautiful she had a red little bow which made her eyes stand out.

The boys were taking forever and since we're the girls were meant to take the longest not being sexist or anything.

They finally came down and Luke came running towards me in a Tux, A Tux! lord send me help.

"You look beautiful Lillian" Luke said wrapping his arms around my waist tightly, he smells so good.

"You look hot Lucas" I said.

He held me tightly as I rested my head on his shoulder and yawned, okay I was a little tired.

"Someone tired" Ashton said walking over to me with Sammy.

"I'll be fine" I said. Luke moved so he could stand behind me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"You both look amazing" Sammy said looking at us and over at something else.

"Right lets go I don't want to be late!" Michael shouted. He dyed his hair pink for the party and Michael suits any hair colour which is weird.

We all pilled out and into the cars, Luke decided to go sit with his mum and it was so cute.

I went in a car with Alixis, Calum, Sammy, Ashton. maybe in that form of seating as well.

Well the whole way there Ashton and Calum kept on arguing over watch station they wanted on the radio, they were giving me a headache.

I hoped out seeing many body guards and screaming fans, whilst I seen Luke rush over to me and grab my hand.

We both headed straight inside to the party and the sign said, 'Happy birthday Luke and Lillian' awww someone planned this.

We walked inside and wow, there was a huge dance floor which everyone was on. there was loads of flashing lights and we had a DJ but he looked like someone hmmmm.

"Luke who's that?" I asked pointing at the DJ.

"Avicii" He shouted over the music.

Many famous people were here and it was shocking really I've never seen any of these people on my life.

"Wanna drink?" He asked, already? okay! I might be 17 now but oh well.

"Yea but were not allowed" I said as he chuckled.

"We can be rebels for tonight" He said, I laughed and shook my head as I seen Louis and Harry walk over to us.

"Hi!" they said to us both making me smile.

"Hi who planned this?" I asked.

"We did and the rest of one direction" Louis said.

I pulled them both into a hug as they hugged me back, don't ask how I can hug two people at the same time, I'm a ninja okay.

"Thank you" I said letting go of them as they smiled.

"Thank your little sister" Harry said letting go of me and pointing at Bella who was with Little mix what?!

"Luke ill be right back okay?" I said as he nodded whilst I walked over to Bella.

"Happy birthday Lilly" Jade said making me want to squeal I kept my cool for now.

"Thank you and thank you my little angel" I said picking up Bella and kissing her forehead. "she planned this to one direction" I said.

"What she's 5?" Perrie said.

"I know" I said a little shocked, she giggled and hugged me as I hugged her back.

I set her back on her feet as she went back over to them, I decided to head back over to Luke by I was bumped into someone.

I looked up to see Calum and Sammy as I raised my eyebrow.

"We're you to going?" I asked.

"To the toilet, we gotta pee" Calum said but running to the toilets with Sammy.

I shrugged and walked over to Luke as he already had drunk three shots.

"Luke slow down" I said.

"Take one" He said handing me one whilst one was in his.

"Ready three, two, on-" he was cut off my his mum walking over.

"Down in quickly" he said as we both drunk it quickly, Liz pulled Luke away from the drinks and pulled him with her.

"Oooooooo Luke got caught" Alixis said making me laugh as I sat next to her.

"What do you think is gonna happen?" I asked.

"It's Liz if anything she's gonna shout at him and ground him"she said laughing and placing her hands on her stomach.

"How's is he or she?" I asked.

"It's a He and he's fine" she said.

"Oh my god Alixis! when did you go?!" I said, I can't believe she knows who her baby is this is so exciting.

"In the morning I didn't want to tell anyone until tomorrow" she said laughing at my reaction.

"Tell them now everyone is gonna be so happy! does Calum know?" I asked.

"Yes he's very happy" she said smiling.

It's been 10 minutes, where is Calum anyway?

________________________________

AN: hope you enjoyed this update Calum and Sammy almost got caught!!

I'm updating ASAP!!!!

But who think Calum should get caught or confess to Alixis???

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕