Chapter 49

(AN: RIGHT GUYS TOMORROW WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER AND IM SO UPSET ABOUT IT IM GONNA MISS WRITING THIS BOOK SO MUCH! AND I HAVE A SEQUAL COMING OUT AND IT WILL COME OUT ON THE 8TH OCTOBER!)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING 😭😭 Love you all!

Lillian POV

We ran threw the grass and past the tress hand in hand like a fairy tail really, we seen brick stairs heading in a trail up the hill as I shrugged and started to walk up them with Luke beside me.

"If I get tired your carrying me" I said giggling and holding onto the bannister.

"Always baby" He said squeezing my hand, I looked down and we were so high up.

"Luke I don't like heights I wanna go back down" I said, he frowned shaking his head and kissing my forehead.

"You're with me you've got nothing to be scare of okay?" He asked, I looked back down put looked back up and we were almost there, I gulped sighing as we started walking again.

As soon as we got there loads of people were up here trying to get the sun I guess, it was pretty hot but it had a nice breeze.

the view was amazing, me and Luke looked out at the scenery in front of us and couldn't take our eyes of it but Luke wasn't looking at it he was looking at me.

I looked up at him as he smiled and went red.

"We're you just starring at me?" I questioned whilst he giggled blushing a little."You are much more beautiful to look at than that view" He confessed.

"Aw Luke" I said pecking his lips, what's up with him today he seems rather flirty and all.

"Now picture time!" He said, whipping out his phone like a ninja making me giggle at him.

He looked around for people to take the picture of us and noticed this old couple already looking at us.

"Hey um, if you wouldn't mind could you take a picture of me and my girlfriend?" Luke asked politely at the elderly couple sat in front of us, whilst I blushed at the word 'girlfriend'.

The man nodded standing up and taking his phone from Luke, he told us were to stand and he looked like he was in his 80's.

"Okay now hug your girlfriend and girlfriend hug your boyfriend" He said at us making us go red and wrap our arms around each other, "smile!" He said making us instantly smile as I seen Luke's phone flash go off.

"Beautiful!" He said, Luke walked up to him and took his phone of him saying his thank you's.

This sounds mean but I'm surprised he knows how to work an iPhone to be honest.

He sat back down with his wife as they both kissed making me and Luke aww at them.

"Now listen I want you to treat your lady right okay?" The old man said to luke.

"Of course" Luke said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Because years with her you haft to keep in memory, I'm only telling you this because you seem like the perfect couple" The old man said to us to making his wife smile at us.

"Thank you" Luke said.

"I'm Noah and this is Ally" He said smiling at both of us.

"I'm Luke and this is Lillian but she likes to be called Lilly" Luke said shaking hands with Noah.

"Oh I don't mind" I said.

"Well Lilly you got yourself a keeper" Ally said making me smile, that's right I did and I loved him very much.