Chapter 27

Lillian POV

"She's telling the truth she didn't do anything" Callie said making her way over to sit in front of me and Ashton. "I was there, I know what happened" she said Ashton glared at her and sighed.

"Tell me" Ashton said.

"When Luke left Lillian followed as did I but no one saw because they were to busy shouting at Harry. basically Lillian was telling Luke that nothing was going on between her and Harry and that he needs to calm down. he didn't listen so he climbed into the car as Lillian did see the lorry coming towards Luke as he reversed out she screamed to get his attention but it was to late" she said, its weird that I can't even remember this.

"And what does this haft to do with Acicia?" Ashton said bawling his fists by his sides.

"She was in that lorry with jake, jake is the one who tried to rape Lillian he planned all of this. they beat up Lillian and Acicia was the one who damaged Lillian's skull so she couldn't remember anything" She finished. "Acicia lied to all of you just to get Luke back Ashton" She added.

Ashton stood up in anger and ran towards the door but Callie pushed him back.

"Ashton stop! Let Luke figure this out for himself" Callie said, tears rolled down my face as I pulled Ashton back.

"Guys stop, I can't remember all of this! Just Stop!" I pleaded more tears rolling down my cheeks.

Ashton wrapped his arms around me and opened the door, he put me in his bunk and climbed in with me and closed the curtain.

"Want me to do anything about this?" He asked, cuddling me.

"As long as this can bring my memory back" I said. he tightened his grip around me as I rested my head on his chest.

"Ill do my best" He said. His warmth was getting me sleepy and tired and soon enough I fell asleep.

Ashton POV

Once Lillian fell asleep I carefully let go of her and got out of the bunk closing the curtain.

I walked into the living room to see Luke having a make out session with Acicia as anger built inside of me and before I knew it I was pulling them apart and pinning Luke up against the wall.

"Ashton let go of him!" Sammy shouted, Luke looked scared so I let go of him and dragged him into the back room throwing him onto the floor and locking the door.

"You better start remember what happened Luke" I shouted, walking closer to him.

"Remember what?!" he shouted back walking away from me.

"How you got into hospital Luke before that" I shouted, he sighed and sat on the couch.

"Like I said Lillian cheated on me with Harry and Acicia saved me" he said smiling at the end of his sentence making me want to vomit all over him.

"Your wrong" I said he frowned in confusion, finally he was listening.

"No I'm not Acicia said that she-" I cut him off laughing at him, stupid boy.

"So your thinking about what she told you? do you think about what actually happened? dont listen to her listen to what actually happen Luke" I said as he was still I confusion "you memory inside your brain" I sighed walking out of the room and shaking my head at him.

"Ashton wait what do you mean?" Luke asked, as I turned around before opening up the door.

"Come to me when you finally figure this out" I said walking out to go see Lillian again.