Chapter 6

Lillian POV

I was in a cast and I had got crutches and I only had a small broken bone in my leg it wasn't a big deal so they were letting me leave early to see Anna.

"You ready?" Luke asked, he was the only one with me since everyone was with Anna and I was dying to see her.

"Yea" I said. I carefully climbed out of bed as Luke supported me. I got up balancing myself on the crutches and started walking to Anna's room.

"Lillian slow down!" Luke shouted. I'm taking that as a no to slow down because he called me Lillian.

I soon reached Anna's room and opened the door rushing over to her and she looked terrible.

Her skin was pale she looked skinner than before, this can't be possible I thought she was suffering from a mental illness?!

Her eyes were closed but she was still breathing and Attached to a monitor, I was in total shock I had no idea what to do.

"She's got a disease inside her eating her organs, she still fighting she's strong" Ashton said his eyes red and all watery, everybody's eyes were like this.

My baby sister was suffering from this what even caused this?! Luke wrapped his arms around me as I turned around crying into his chest as he held me tight.

Every single tear I had held so badly spilled out onto his shirt and I was like this for a while, I can't believe this just happened...

Calum POV

Luke had ahold of Lilly and I knew he cared about her badly, he was secretly in love with her and seeing her like this broke his heart he told me and the boys.

The doctor entered the room and checked the monitor and sighed welling up with tears.

"There's nothing more we can do we had Injected liquid into her stomach to go into her organs but there not seeming to take it.....there's nothing more we can do, were sorry" The doctor said bawling with tears walking of the room.

We all started crying and sobbing but the monitor was getting less beeper which broke all of our hearts.

She was like a sister to me and the boys and her sisters also a daughter to Liz, I can't do anything more than just pray for her to fight for this.

She's only 8 and yet she's in this situation it's killing me to see her like this and I bet you it hurts x10 worse for Lilly and Bella.

"Boys we haft to go the concert" Liz said whipping her tears from under her eyes but still sobbing.

"No! we can't leave her" Michael protested holding onto her hand and stoking it in his own.

"Michael we haft to we will get back as soon as we can" Ashton said patting his back, he didn't say anything he just stormed out of the room.

We all kissed her forehead and hugged Lilly and Bella and promised them we would be back soon.

~

~

~

Luke POV

We arrived at the stadium and heading in straight away to the stage, we had calmed down a little and our eyes we back to normal but inside we were all hurting.

"Boys lets do this show for Anna" I said. Michael agreed as all of the boys did we just walked out onto the stage with our guitars hearing the roar of the screaming crowd

"Hi, we're 5 seconds of summer!" I shouted yet trembly as all the crowd aww'd at me.

"We would like To dedicate this song to our sister Anna who is in hospital" Michael said. we all looked at each other and we already new what song we would do first.