Chapter 31

Lillian POV

"You have a date with Luke?!" Callie squealed whilst I chuckled.

"Yea in like half an hour" I said, she instantly grabbed me tugging me to my room. "It's nothing fancy you know" I added.

"Oh come on it's Luke Hemmings of corse he will take you somewhere pretty" She answered.

"Yea like a zoo" I said as she frowned "he's got an obsession with penguins" I added.

"Right" she laughed shaking her head and going threw my draws whilst I took off my clothes.

She passed me some black shorts and a red lace long sleeves top, I shrugged and slipped them on and took a look in the mirror.

Not to fancy or to casual, fine. I slipped some black converse on to as she did my make up which wasn't much because I was soon ready and looked pretty for once.

"Now go on and have fun wherever your going she said pulling me out from my room" She said.

"He didn't even tell me actually where we were going" I laughed making my way down the stairs to meet his blue eyes which made me feel like I was with him forever.

"You look-" he was about to say something but was cut off my Ashton.

"Beautiful gurl! now you to just go and have fun" Ashton said pushing me and Luke out the door to her the door slam behind us.

"Well we have no choice" Luke said whilst intertwining his hand with mine and making our way down the steps.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at the huge car we were approaching.

Okay I'm gonna be honest I don't want it to be fancy and stuff I just don't care what we do as long as we have fun.

"Well 1st were going to Pizza Hut then 2nd were going to a fair across town then 3rd were gonna take the Long Way Home" he said, thank god but I kinda feel like I've you know been with him before?

We climbed into the car whilst we put our seat belts on and shut both of our doors and soon enough we were off to Pizza Hut!

Ashton POV

"Do you think it will work?" Sammy asked putting the trail of cards on the stairs with little rose petals.

"Yes she will get her memory back this is what the doctor said make her remember and at least her being with Luke will still make her bring some memories back" I said planting them up the stairs.

"It's so cute!" Alixis said fangirling a little and hugging Calum.

"Not as cute as you" Calum smirked whilst they ended up in a make out session.

Everyone pretend ewwww'd at them making them not even bother with us.

"Okay done!" Callie said running out from the room with Michael and carefully down the stairs not to knock anything over.

"So are we" Liz said heading over to us with Bella in her arms, I took Bella from Liz's arms and held her.

"So there all in order?" I asked, everyone agreed whilst I smiled.

"Okay I'm going to bed because you guys need to be up an early for recording" Liz said making her way carefully up the stairs.

"Night mum!" Michael shouted whilst she laughed.

We all decided to go outside and have a little camp fire outside, now I just can't wait for them to do this.

"Luke's so gonna get laid tonight" Michael clarified as Callie smacked his shoulder. "Ow!" He shouted whilst everyone laughed at him.

~

Luke POV

"Oh my god this Pizza is so good!" Lillian said shoving half of the pizza into her mouth.

I wasn't taking her to a fair I was going to say I had forgot my phone and so we haft to go back home. But I'm gonna go up to our bedroom and wait until she finally comes up and realise's everything I hope.

"That pizza was good" she said patting her stomach. okay nows my time to act.

I searched around my pockets for my phone as I cussed making her frown.

"You okay?" Lillian asked.

"I forgot my phone I think I left it back in our room" I said sighing and turning on the engine.

"Oh alright well I enjoyed that Pizza Hut drive through" She giggled whilst closing her eyes, we made out our way out as I was on the road again.

~

Once we finally arrived back home she was about to get out until I stopped her.

"Wait here I won't be long okay?" I said she nodded whilst I jumped out, give it 5 minutes and she will go in.

I ran up the steps and unlocked the door with my key to see all the candles and rose petals with the cards making me smile.

I made my way up the stairs but was stopped by Calum.

"Good Luck man" He said patting my back and soon hugging me as I hugged him back.

I smiled at him and quickly made my way up the stairs, and walked into our room and sat on the bed which basically this path lead to me.

Lillian POV

It had been 5 minutes and I was already getting a little annoyed, it doesn't take that long to get your phone.

I might as well go up and see what is going on.

I got out of the Car slamming the door and making my way up the stairs, I unlocked the door as my jaw dropped to see rose petals and candles aww.

I closed the door carefully and picked up the first card.

'The first time we met you fell on me and thank god you did'

I frowned and closed my eyes tightly oh my god I remember when me Anna and Bella were just arriving at the house after being adopted and I fell on Luke.

I held that tightly and moved onto the next card.

'When we instantly became best friends' it read, I smiled already tears streaming down my face from this memory.

I dropped my cards and ran up the stairs and followed the trail into our room.

Luke sat on the bed but soon caught sight onto me and smiled, I ran up to him as he stood up and opened his arms letting me into a hug.

"Luke I'm so sorry I didn't remember I'm so so sorry I'm so stupid I-" I was cut off by him pulling a strand if hair out my face and chuckling.

"Your not stupid you had memory loss and now that you remember I feel like the happiest guy in the world" He whispered close to my ear as I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist as he walked over shutting the door and locking it whilst he smirked.

"I love you" He said smashing his lips to mine as I pulled away whilst he stood confused.

"I love you to" I smirked pecking his lips.

________________________________

AN: YAY THERE BACK TOGETHER!

This chapter was so cute to right oh my god! I ship Lukian so much!

Updating tomorrow wooooooo! ily xx

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕