Chapter 28

Lillian POV

"I should have known this Im so sorry" Luke said coming towards me, as I stopped him shaking my head.

"Luke I'm sorry I can't even remember us being together I'm sorry" I said, he took my hand in his as little tears left from his eyes.

"Listen I know this maybe hard right now and you will hate me because of acacia but you haft to know that we have been together" He said pecking my hand "at least one memory" he pleaded.

I couldn't think of anything I was confused and I didn't know we dated until a few days ago. I just don't know what to think.

"Luke. I don't remember I'm sorry" I said. he panicked and got worried but he cupped my faced and placed his lips onto mine and kissed me for a few seconds before pulling away again.

"Do you remember that?" He asked. "Dont you remember what it felt like?" he asked again. of corse I feel something for him but I just can't remember this.

I shook my head as he bursted out crying and ran out of the room, I turned around to see Callie, Alixis and Sammy all saddened.

"It's not your fault Lilly" Sammy said looking up to meet my eyes.

I walked out of the room but was bumped into a small figure which turned out to be Bella.

"I can't go to sleep" She whinnied "everyone is making a noise" she said.

"They won't anymore okay?" I said and carried her to Liz's room as I knocked on the door as Liz answered in her pink PJ's and smiled at us.

"She can't get to sleep" I said she took her in her arms and Liz set her to sleep and soon came back to me.

"Have you remembered anything yet?" She asked walking straight to the kitchen as I followed.

"Yet only bits of it" I said sighing a little I wish I knew everything again. "Liz is it true that I dated Luke?" I asked sitting down at the table.

She was in the middle of her cup of tea as she suddenly stopped on turned towards me.

"Yes you did love and Acicia is gone Ashton made her walk the streets covered in flour because of what she did to Luke" She angrily said, "cheeky bitch doing that to my son" she said making me chuckle, gotta love Liz's humor.

"Guys we get our house back now!" Ashton came barging in shouting at us, what we all had a house?

"I thought we wouldn't get it back because they were investigating what you know happened" she said mumbling nearer to the end.

"The finished so now we can get of this shitty bus and back to our house again" Ashton cheered, what were they even talking about?

~

"Here we are, home again" Ashton said walking past with my suit cases as I followed him in. god it was huge....

It looked really familiar to be honest. I followed him up the stairs into the bedroom to see a picture of me and Luke kissing which was placed on the nightstand.

So we were a couple.

"Want me to stay?" he asked. I picked up the picture and looked up at Ashton.

"No no it's okay go see Sammy" I said shooing him of to go see his girlfriend, once he did I starred at the picture long and hard.

Why don't I remember us?! It can't be that hard!

The door opened to reveal Luke and woah he looked a mess, he was so pale and his eyes were blood shot and his hair was all over the place.

He noticed me and dropped his bags and quickly ran out but I grabbed his wrists pulling him towards me.

"Please talk to me" I begged, he turned around rubbing the dry tears under his eyes.

"Okay" he croaked, I closed the door and sat on the bed with him face to face.

"Stop feeling guilty for yourself you did nothing wrong Luke, you just believed a lie" I said, he fiddled with the ends of his shirt and sniffled Awh poor boy.

"I believed her over my own girlfriend" He said still a little shocked, I shook my head and stuck my hand out.

"Forget everything that happened lets start again forget everything please" I begged he sighed and weakly smiled.

"Alright" he smiled shaking his hand with mine. "Hi I'm Luke" he giggled

"Hi I'm Lilly" I said smiling at the cute boy.

"Don't you mean Lillian?" he slightly smirked, he's back.

_________________________________

AN: I can't wait to update there's gonna be huge surprise!!!! OMG I can't wait to post!! AHHHHHHH!

Hoped you enjoyed and yes they made up Awh how cute! xx

Thanks for reading! ill update in 2 days! woo! this week is amazing OMG ILY!

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕