Chapter 42

Alixis POV

"Niall" I said proudly smiling at with whilst his jaw automatically dropped, what a girl can't move on? he did with Sammy and to class she was my friend! Ew.

"Oh urm that's cool" He said scratching the back of his neck, Lillian and Callie looked at us and walked off awkwardly with Luke, Michael and Ashton leaving us alone great.

"Yea, so what's is gonna happen with us and the baby? I mean I didn't mean what I said last week you will have a say in the baby" I said. His face brightened up as he walked over and hugged me tightly I didn't dear hug him back.

"Thank you! Thank you! it's been stressing me all week! even though we're not together I still wanna have a say in our baby" Calum said. "I'm gonna care, protect, love and always be there for that baby" Calum added reassuring me making a smile creep up onto my face.

"Good, that's what I was hoping" I said chuckling and walking back to the others, well that was easy.

Lillian POV

Luke lifted my hand to his lips and looked at my index finger were the promise ring was placed.

"There's not any other girl I wanna be with, your the one I want" Luke said leaning his forehead against mine whilst our noses brushed.

"Aw Lukas" I said smiling and hugging him until he all of a sudden pushed me away.

"No" He said, "I want you to know your mine, I can't tell how much I love you Lillian and god dammit I would but its indescribable" Luke said pinning me down onto the couch and placing his lips gently onto mine.

Are lips moved in sync whilst my hands trailed up his arms to be wrapped around his next whilst he tugged my waist and lifted up my top a little.

"No sex in here!" Ashton said bursting threw the bus door, we both ignored Ashton and kept on kissing.

I moved my hands up to his hair and tugged on it slightly making him grunt and grip both sides on my waist whilst my legs wrapped around his torso.

He moved his hands for support on the couch, whilst I pulled away and smiled at him whilst he did quickly placing a peck on my lips.

"How was your show?" I asked sitting up and pushing him against the couch to I could lay on his body.

"One of our best shows Ashton played guitar" He said moving a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I can play guitar!" Ashton exclaimed walking into the living room with us with an apple, I still don't know how he did.

"I think you've always new you could play, but you've never performed" I said placing my head on Luke's chest whilst he played with my hair.

"Well Lillian you are correct" He said smirking which turned into chuckles, I can't tell you how much I love Ashton's laugh.

The tour bus doors came open as Callie was pushing Alixis through the tour bus to the back room were all our luggage was kept since we were leaving today.

"Guys she's got a date!" Callie shouted doing a little dance in the room whilst Michael came onto the tour bus instantly looking at her and laughing his ass off.

"With who?!" Luke said. I laughed smirking at Luke as he raised his eyebrow at me."you know to?" he asked as i nodded.

"Niall Horan!" Callie screamed running back into the back room.

"Even I'm jealous now" Ashton said pouting and crossing his arms.

"I am to" I said. As soon as I said that Luke poked my sides and frowned at me.

"Fine then Horan or Hemmings?" He asked placing his hands in my waist, I knew this would be a trigger for his jealousy.

"Hor-Hemmings" I said making him attack me by tickling my waist as I laughed trying to get him off me.

"Say that one more time" He demanded flipping me over so I was underneath him.

"Hemmings" I said sighing, he started tickling me again which was making me squeal as I put my hands on his chest, he stopped and bent down to kiss my lips but didn't instead he grabbed his penguin. tease.

~

Calum POV

I waited for one direction to finish and as soon as they came off I seen Niall and grabbed him pushing him against a wall.

"You hurt Alixis in anyway ill kill you, I don't care that your in one direction she has my world inside of her and If you dare hurt her ill hunt you down" I said letting go of his shirt so he could breath.

"I won't hurt her, Calum I wouldn't dare but you were the one that wrecked your relationship I'm not surprised if she doesn't want you as the father" Niall said, that was the blow for me I had to do it.

I jumped on Niall whilst he struggled me trying to get off of him as my rage built up inside of me and-

_________________________________

AN: Hey!

Hope you enjoyed it! I'm still sick UGH! but I posted early woooohooo!

What's gonna happen between Niall and Calum guys?

Thanks for reading btw I hoped you liked this chapter ill post ASAP!! xx

Ily x

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕