Chapter 47

Lillian POV

I woke up with the sun already in my eyes whilst arms were wrapped around me tightly as I buried my face into Luke's chest.

"Morning babe" He said kissing my cheek making me go red.

"Morning" I said.

"Today where going out with everyone shopping and later where having tea with all of our family's" He said, drawing circles on my back, I'm so jealous they all have family's.

"Yeah.." I said sighing and turning away from him, I didn't want to cry not about my parents.

"Lillian what's the matter?" He asked making me face him and he finally sat on top of me.

But I have never actually told Luke about this before I need to and now is the right time.

"Well there's something I need to tell you..." I said whilst he squealed and hugged me, whilst my face was in utter confusion.

"You like penguins to?!" He exclaimed, I bursted out laughing and shaking my head.

"Never tigers are way cooler" I said, he pouted and crossing his arms, but they are I love tigers so much, right anyway..

"What did you want to tell me then?" He asked poking my cheek whilst I almost bit it, he ain't touching my cheek.

"About my family I never told you what happened" I said, he climbed off me and lay down right beside me and got under the sheets hugging me tightly.

"If its gonna upset you I don't wanna know, I don't wanna see you cry" He said kissing my forehead. I took a deep breath and sighed again, Im telling him no matter what.

"My parents died in a car crash when I was 14, Bella was 2 and Anna was 5, we all witnessed the car accident we were having a meal with our family and as soon as they came to pull into the car park there car got it by a lorry, they were dead straight away, the last memory I have of them is when we were hugging and that's it" I said bursting out into tears "I'm sorry for crying right now, it's just the mention of a family makes me cry, I don't really have one" I sobbed.

Luke pulled me close an whipped the tears away with his hand and pecking my lips.

"I know at the start I told you we were best friends but you're still family" He said. "I told you to not tell me if it was gonna make you cry" He whinnied cupping my face and squishing my cheeks. "My family is your family, I want you to know this because I never want to hear you say you don't have a family when you have me" He added.

I smiled and buried my face into his neck, "Luke, I love you" I sobbed even more, its true I loved him so much it's making me cry even more now.

He had tears in the corners if his eyes to as he was welling up as well as me.

"Lillian you gonna make me cry stop it" He said chuckling whilst a tear rolled down his cheek followed by many more. "I love you to, Lilly" He added.

We both cuddled each other and quietly sobbed in each others arms whilst I heard the door open.

"What happened?" Jack asked.

"I love Lillian so much okay, fuck off" Luke said hugging me even more tightly than he was just before.

"Warning Lillian Luke might be on his period today" Jack said jokingly and closing the door as I could hear Ben laughing.

~

Michael POV (AN: YAY!)

"Callie, make me food" I said still wrapped up in the blankets as she was getting ready for today.