Chapter 3

Lillian POV

"Well this is your bunk" Luke pointed at the middle one as I smiled.

"Thanks but where's Anna's and Bella's bunk?" I asked crossing my arms.

"There above you, we thought they could share a bunk coz you know....their small and all" Luke said as I slapped his shoulder. Yeah of corse there small I guess it runs in our family I'm only 5'6 and I've stayed like that for ages.

"Yes I know it runs in our family" I said as he laughed. He's gonna annoy me so much.

"Well my bunk is just across from yours and Michaels is above mine, underneath me is Ashton and underneath you is Calum" He said climbing into his bunk.

"What about your mum?" I asked.

"Oh she has her own bunk away from ours because she wants her out privacy" He said.

"Oh okay" I shrugged climbing into his bunk laying next to him as he raised a eyebrow.

"You trying to tell me something here?" He smirked, He's so gross but cute.

"Yes that I want to cuddle with my best friend" I said resting my head on his shoulder as his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Why aren't I classed as your brother?" He asked, I kept quite feeling his heartbeat but finally answering.

"Because your more of a best friend" I shrugged. He pushed me more into his chest as I was now more comfortable.

"Yea but at least I have two little sisters and one best friend" Luke laughed as Calum walked in.

"I'm offended Luke! How could you say that you know what we did last night" Calum said as I burst out laughing. Calum soon cracked up but tried holding it in, Oh my god Calum.

"I'm sorry babe, It's over I'm with Lillian now" He smirked as I smacked his stomach but he didn't even wince once damn.

"Don't call me Lillian!" I whinnied. He pushed me off the bed as I groaned and stood up.

"Asshole" I muttered under my breath and walked out.

"I heard that!" he yelled. Ignored him whilst going threw this door to the back room were everyone was relaxing.

Everyone was on there phones except for Anna and Bella who were whispering and giggling to each other.

"We're taking you guys shopping for stuff" Calum said. My jaw dropped as I shook my head.

"Yep it's Liz's order" He said as I groaned. they didn't need to spend money on us like UGH.

"Fine" I sighed.

I went and sat over by Calum and Ashton as I cuddled into Ashton and Bella climbed on my lap.

"You alright smellybum?" I asked as she bursted out laughing and pointed to Calum.

"That's him!" She pointed whilst giggling as Calum grabbed her and started tickling her.

She was so cute and Calum always new how to make her laugh, Anna sat there looking at me as I patted a space for her on my lap as she smiled.

She climbed on and started to play with my hair, I sat on Ashton's lap as she sat in my seat so she could play with my hair.

"Your lap is comfy" I laughed looking at Ashton as he rolled his eyes.

"Good I can be your personal seat" He said making me laugh.

"Whatever you say" I said. Anna laughed as she did a loose side braid which actually looked really nice.