Chapter 13

Lillian POV

I woke up with wires attached to my arms, nose and legs, I sighed smiling to myself and chuckling whilst looking up to see a pair of Cute Blue eyes.

"You okay?" He asked moving closer to me. He kept his distance from me and I know we had an argument but the only thing I wanted to do was forgive him.

"I'm just happy to be alive" I chuckled, he weakly smiled at me looking at the floor again. "Luke" I said connecting his eyes with mine.

"Yea?" he asked not breaking eye contact, I couldn't take this anymore I needed him back.

I pulled him to my lips instantly attaching our lips together, we both smiled into the kiss deepening it.

He moved his lips down my neck making the pleasure run threw me, he pulled back smirking at me and placing a peck on my nose.

"I never ever wanna lose you again, i was so stupid and a dick head for doing what i did and i regret it all, I just wanna make it right again will you forgive me?" He pleaded I nodded speechless by his words and feeling more butterfly's let loose inside my stomach.

"I love you Lucas" I said teasing him on his little nickname.

"I love you to Lillian" He winked as I rolled my eyes, I don't ever wanna leave this boy again.

Ashton bursted threw the door smiling at me and Luke and walking over to us both.

"So I hear you to are back together?"He winked at Luke. But how did he even know so fast?

"Yeah how did you know?" I asked crossing my arms and cocking my head to the side.

"The door was open" He said gesturing to the door and back to me, I never realised that was open Oops.

"Ashton, Rose wants to know when you'll be at her-" Callie said stopping dead in her tracks turning to us wide eyed and started to walk away.

"Callie!" I called. she sighed turning back around and walking over to me again.

"Is something going on with Rose?" I asked.

"No Ashton is giving her free drumming Lessons" She smiled. She's so lucky I wanted to play the drums but Luke said he will teach me how to play guitar.

"Oh then Ash you should use the music room in there they have a drum kit set up in there you could use" I said. He smiled thanking me and walking back out.

"Callie where's Michael?" I asked. She shrugged but I kinda knew she had a huge crush on him it was really cute.

"I don't know but-" She was cut off by the doctor walking in and smiling at me and Luke.

"You will be free to go soon we just need to do some more check ups, you will be out tomorrow, you are very lucky" The doctor said. Luke smiled down at me as I looked up at him, his lips hovering over mine.

He was about to kiss me until I pulled away and smirked looking back at the doctor who wasn't here anymore.

Something made me think something was going on with Rose and Ashton but I think it was my mind just playing games with me probably.

________________________________

An: I understand this was a boring chapter I'm kinda stuck on what to write if I'm honest that's why I haven't updated in a couple of days.

If you could comment suggestions that would be great :)

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕