Chapter 11

Lillian POV

Me and Sammy had been hanging around with her friends and I met another girl called Alixis.

"You coming to the fair?" She asked. I smiled at her nodding as her eyes lit up.

"You wanna hang around with me Sammy, Rose, Callie and Jake?" I asked. she nodded at me whilst guys walked past us whistling at us.

I rolled my eyes at them as we turned away from them and both looked at each other and laughed.

My phone started ringing and it was Michael, I sighed as Alixis shooed me away to go take the call.

"Hello?" I said rather annoyed.

"Me and Calum are on our way to your collage" He said, I almost spat my drank out, What?! why are they coming here!

"Why?!" I asked. I miss them and all and I wanna see them but I just don't want them bringing up Luke.

"Well 1. We miss you 2. We want to see you 3. We need to talk about what happened" He said. they have basically only came to talk about Luke, I would have more things to talk about right now than him.

"He doesn't love me anymore since he cheated with a stupid cow called?" I asked waiting for them to give me the name of this whore.

"Acacia Brinely" He said. what?! why her! shes that really really girl who everyone loves because that's all she is pretty.

"Well what was she doing with Luke?" I asked. Obviously they had sex because Luke even admitted it but it hurts that he did that.

"She wouldn't leave him alone but She was the one who got Luke drunk I mean the boy is only 17 he's not even allowed to, and plus he just doesn't know what to do but other than that he didn't do anything I was all her, she was the one who forced him to have sec with her and today she sent him nudes and his mum found out and had a rampage at her" Michael chuckled which made me smile, so it's not Luke's fault?

"Can all of you just come here?" I asked, I know they have a concert and everything but I want to sort this out.

"Luke doesn't want to he's-" I cut him off from speaking, I dont care if he's upset he's the one who did this to me it's his fault.

"No he is coming here Michael tell him that" I said. he agreed ending the call as I realised I had a voice message but wait I didn't read it and its said I have?

"Old message, message one..... Hey it's Luke and urm, I love you" Luke spoke making a tear roll down my cheek.

Alixis saw me and ran over to me with Worried Sammy by her side, Sammy bit her lip nervously as I frowned.

"I didn't want to tell you I was afraid it would ruin your night" Sammy said looking down at my phone I smiled pulling her into a hug she is the best friend I could ever ask for.

"It's alright, well Calum, Michael, Ashton and urm Luke are on there way here" I said. they both gasped with shock and I couldn't blame them I was a little shocked to.

"Luke is coming here?! Lilly you can't have him here! he'll hurt you if anything he deserves a slap!" Sammy shouted. I groaned not knowing what to do as Rose, Callie and Jake came over.

"It's better to talk things face to face than text message" I said. they all agreed with me but I knew Sammy was a little angry.

"How about we go to the fair now?" Jake said changing the subject, because I definitely didn't want to speak about this anymore.

"Okay let's go!" Rose said pulling me along with her. Hopefully this will get me off my mind from everything.

Michael POV