Chapter 7

Lillian POV

It was 3pm in the afternoon and Michael was dyeing my hair for me since he's an expert of dyeing his own.

I was dyeing it dark red but a darker red at the bottom, He was finished but he told me to keep my hair wrapped up in a towel for now.

"Hey guys have you seen, Luke?" Ashton asked. Me and Michael both shook our heads and shrugged we actually didn't know we're he was today.

"Maybe he's with Calum, Bella or Liz?" I suggested. He was meant to be back here ages ago like 4 hours ago but he's not back yet.

"There in the living room" Ashton said looking at the towel wrapped around my head as Michael had one wrapped around his. "What are you guys doing?" Ashton laughed.

"Dyeing our hair" Michael said. Ashton wide eyed looked at me in shock like he'd just seen a ghost.

"What?! why are you dyeing your hair! it was nice the way it was" Ashton said throwing a little bit of a rampage as he glared at Michael.

"It was your idea wasn't it!" Ashton pointed at Michael. Why would he rage about me dyeing my hair?

"No it was mine Ash just chill it's gonna look nice" I said. Hopefully it will, we both walked into the living room getting states from Calum, Bella and Liz.

I rested my head on Ashton and my feet on Michael taking up the whole couch making Bella chuckle at me as I smiled at her.

My smile faded as Luke arrived onto the bus with some girl, they were both laughing about something but it made my heart completely stop.

Why is he with another girl? Who is she? Why is she here? Why is she with my Lucas?

"Who you?" I asked not even bothering to say hi, Ashton slapped my arm and gave me a glare to be nice as I sighed. "Hello person, who are you?" I asked fake smiling at her and turning back to Ashton rolling my eyes.

"This is Polly" Luke smiled. Okay I'm sorry I can't help but think of Polly pocket, Bella plays with them.

"Polly pocket" I mumbled under my breath, she looked at me and smiled.

"How did you know my full name?" She asked making me choke on my own spit, Oh My God WHAT?! PHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They all went into a conversation with the new girl Polly pocket as I paid no interest what so ever she looked fake.

She had dark brown hair like me tan skin like me but brown eyes and I had blue. she was pretty but something about her seemed fake, I can see a fake person without even knowing them it's easy to spot.

I got annoyed listening to them giggle and whisper on the sofa so I decided to go to my bunk but instead I climbed to Calum's.

I grabbed my phone typing away onto twitter about what happened.

@Lilly5SOS: my house! :(

I soon posted that going onto Instagram and looking at some funny photos and laughing at them very once in a while as Calum opened the curtain frowning at me.

"I seen your tweet" He said climbing into his bunk with me as I decided to lay on top of him as he closed the curtain. "your jealous aren't you?" He laughed as I smacked his arm I couldn't see him it was so dark In hear.

"No I'm not" I said opening the curtain a little to see his face, which he turned out to be cracking a smile.

"You just don't know it" Calum said wrapping his arms around my back as I rested my head on his chest and looked up at him.