Chapter 22

Lillian POV

Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael had finished off this song which is there next single called she looks so perfect and woah it's good.

We were at the arena and they were due on in 5 minutes, we could here the roar of the crowd and it only just made me more excited for them.

"I'm nervous" Luke said dropping his Mexican hat he was just dancing it.

"Don't be, you will do amazing! I'm proud of you" I said, he blushed as I pecked his cheek as he was called up to put his head set thing on.

"I love you" he said, I went red and smiled.

"I love you to now go out there and do your thing" I said, he walked away with his band mates as security took us back to the relax room.

The girls walked ahead going into there little gossip as I bumped into someone on my way.

"Sorry" I muttered looking up to see the curly brown boy, Mr Harry styles himself.

"It's okay" He smiled "so are you staying for our show?" he added, biting his bottom lip as we locked eyes.

"No sorry I can't Bella needs to be in bed by 8" I said, he sighed which made me frown why would he care?

"Okay well can you stay tomorrow?" He asked making me chuckle, I heard the crowd screaming and shouting down the hall making us both laugh.

"I guess there on" I said awkwardly crossing my arms and looking at the ground.

"So can you?" He asked catching my eyes, he had really nice green eyes.

"Can I what?" I asked a little confused, what was he asking me again?

"Can you be there for our show tomorrow?" he said smirking at the end of his sentence, oh yea he did say that before oops.

"I can try to, ill ask if Luke can stay with me whilst I watch" He bit down hard on his lip which could almost make him bleed.

"Okay" He said clutching his fists and walking off, I wonder what's up with him? maybe just a bad day.

I shrugged walking back off to the relax room to see Lou and Lux with the girls.

"Lillian where were you?!" Sammy exclaimed rushing over to me.

"Fudge Balls!" Callie shouted jumping up and down holding her toe ooooooooooo that's gotta hurt.

"I want fudge!" Bella said springing off the couch and running over to me and clinging onto my leg.

"Bella what on earth are you doing?" I asked giggling at her, well she was never letting to of my leg what so ever.

"I want fudge!" She groaned licking her lips, I don't really like fudge I'm more of a Oreo girl.

"Here" Lou said passing her a packet off fudge.

"Thanks Lou" I said, she smiled and played with Lux's hair.

"It's alright, I didn't want it anyway" she said standing up and resting Lux on her hip. "ill see you girls tomorrow okay?" she said walking out.

"Hey Lou?" I asked before she could walk out the door with her belongings she just collected. "Do you want to come for lunch tomorrow so Lux and Bella can start bonding?" I asked. she smiled wildly and nodded.

"Yea that would be great ill come around 2 ish?" she asked. I wanted Bella and Lux to bond because there like the same to be honest.

"Yeah okay" I smiled.

"Alright, see you tomorrow" she waved whilst going out the door.

I checked the time and It was only 5:30 so we could all go to the pool at home.

~

My head was hurting and I had felt sick the whole way home, I dunno what was wrong it just hit me.

Once we finally arrived home I ran inside unlocking the door and up the stairs and threw up.

"Ew" I said under my breath throwing up every 5 seconds.

I felt a cold breeze against my back making me shiver and close my eyes as I felt hot breath against my ear.

"Hey Lillian it's jake" He whispered against my ear making me freeze.

_______________________________

AN: CLIFF HANGER!

YOU GUYS REMEMBER JAKE?! SUPPOSEDLY ROSES BOYFRIEND?! HE'S BACK AND BADDER THAN EVER!

IM SO EXCITED TO UPDATE NEXT OMG YASSSS!

ALSO IM CLOSE TO 2K READS THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I might not be able to update tomorrow or Saturday since I have a play going on at both days but ill try!

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕