Chapter 46

Luke POV

After the lecture that me and Lillian gave Bella about swearing she understood she couldn't swear anymore, well basically we told her that if she swore the bogie man would come and get her.

Right now me and Lillian were all cuddled up on the couch and Bella was in her room.

"What you wanna do babe?" I asked resting my head on her boobs and looking up at her whilst she giggled at me.

"Ummmm, go down to the beach later?" She said more like a question, I nodded kissing her nose as I heard the door open.

I got up off Lillian as she followed me to the door.

"Luke!" Jack shouted pulling me into a hug and Ben join in to."We missed you Lukey" Jack said.

"I missed you both" I said I hugging them both, they seen Lillian awkwardly standing there as they smirked at me.

"How were you able to get her?" Ben asked making Lillian go a light shade of pink.

"I don't know myself" I said looking at her, she was pulled into a hug by Ben and then jack joined in hugging her to.

"Luke" My dad (Andrew) said whilst he pulled me into a hug, I haven't seen my dad in a while I missed him. "have you been alright?" He said pulling me away from the hug and examining me to see if I was okay.

"Yea, I uh have a girlfriend now" I said. He smiled patting me on the back and winked at me.

"She's a keeper" He said. 'she's a keeper' repeated in my mind, yea she was and one day I was gonna marry her and claim that she's mine.

My dad started talking to her whilst I went to see my mum in the kitchen, oh yea Ashton left his mum picked him up, I think I'm seeing the lads again in two days for our interview.

~

Lillian POV

After dinner with Luke's family we decided to all head down to the beach, I wore a blue bikini just incase we were gonna go midnight swimming which we probably would.

We were all currently sat on the beach under the stars and moon watching the waves it was so peaceful.

"Make me a sandcastle!" Bella demanded at jack making me stifle a laugh at her.

Luke grabbed my hand in his making me look at him, he took his lip piercing out and he looked so cute.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asked kissing my lips and taking off his top whilst he ran into the water making me chuckle at him.

"You know Lillian before you and Luke even met, we thought he was gay" Ben said, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"What really?" I asked laughing a little still.

"Yea" He said, "but right now I think he's waiting for you" He pointed at him whilst he was in the sea looking out wards to it.

I nodded taking off my clothes and that left me in my bikini so I ran to the sea and swam out over to him whilst he wrapped his arms around me.

"You know before did we ever use a condom?" He asked, I froze looking up at him and gulping. "It's okay I don't have aids or anything" He added chuckling.

"I could get pregnant Luke" I said nervously whilst he kissed my forehead.

"And if you do I'm gonna love that baby just the way I love you, and spoil it rotten" Luke said, my heart fluttered at his words, just the thought of having a baby was one thing but telling me he loves the baby already was another.

"I'm just scared Luke" I said whilst he nodded and kissed my nose.

"I'm ready for this, we might be young but I don't care whatever happens between us I'm ready for it" Luke said pulling me into his chest whilst I nodded into it.

"Just help me through this" I said, he soothed my back drawing little tracing onto in whilst I closed my eyes.

"I will baby" He said lifting up my chin and placing he lips onto it making me smile into the kiss.

I broke it smirking at him and laughing a little whilst he frowned.

"So Ben told me before that he thought you were gay" I said laughing at him whilst his eyes widened.

"What?! I'm gonna kill him! I'm not gay!" He whinnied crossing his arms and pouting, I mean it's funny how his brother mentioned it he's probably trying to embarrass him.

"I know, but if I was a man would you love me still?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Don't tell me your trying to say your a man because-" He said but I cut him off laughing and shoving him.

"No I'm not a man! I don't have a penis!" I clarified laughing along with him, sometimes he a pain in my buthole I swear.

"I dunno during sex I had to give a couple of-" I covered his mouth and wrapped my arms around him still laughing at him.

He pulled me close and smiled down at me, he bit his lip whilst I blushed looking into his eyes.

"I know your not a man you have a vagina" Luke said making me let out a slight giggle.

"Okay Lucas! just kiss me" I said whilst he planted his lips onto mine I definitely loved this boy so much.

~

Alixis POV

"So what your trying to let us is that you two are having a baby but Calum cheated on you so now your not together?" His mum spoke with a disappointment in her voice directed to Calum.

"Yes" I said sighing, Calum groaned whilst his mum shook her head.

"Calum, I thought you were better than this-" She was just about to begin her lecture but my stomach felt weird and my heart shattered into a million of pieces.

I ran to the toilet and closed the door and I knew it, I'd lost mine and Calum's baby.

Tears poured out of my eyes and my sobs became loud and clear whilst Calum bursted through the door.

His eyes widened as I sobbed whilst he soothed my back and kissed my forehead, a few tears left his eyes but he quickly whipped them away clenching his jaw.

"Calum, I'm sorry, we lost the baby" I sobbed whilst he froze still not saying anything.

________________________________

AN:

Hi sorry I haven't posted in a while I'm doing coursework and stuff :(

But my birthday is in 19 days I'm soooooooo excited!!

Anyway hoped you enjoyed the chapter I will be shore to update soon xx

Ily xx

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕