Chapter 30

Alixis POV

Everyone was so happy for me and Calum and that's all I wanted, I mean I had to tell them were like family.

I was only 2 months pregnant and I just had to wait a little longer to find out if I was having a boy or girl.

I think it's a boy and Calum thinks it's a girl, but a mother knows her child.

"We're going shopping soon for baby clothes you know" Lillian said sitting down next to me as I chuckled.

"I know" I said.

Calum made this way over to me and sat down pulling me onto his lap as I smiled and planted a peck onto his lips.

"Ewwwwww get a room!" Lillian said covering her hands over her eyes.

"They already did and look what happened" Michael said sitting down next to Lillian as she bursted out laughing, I grew more red but Calum smirked.

"Michael" I whinnied as he laughed.

"It was just a joke" he said putting his hands up in surrender but tackling Lillian into a cuddle.

"It was a funny joke" Lillian corrected still laughing as I hide my face in Calum's chest.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Calum whispered in my ear, I looked up at him and nodded.

"lets go swim!" I cheered.

"What! swimming yay lets go!" Michael said jumping up and already running up the stairs.

"You just had to tell him didn't you" Calum said sighing, I got up and pulled him up with me.

"Oh come on don't be a bore" I said already making my way up the stairs.

Sammy POV

I was currently in a make out session with Ashton as his hands slid down my sides.

He rolled me over and hovered over me smirking whilst panting after that long make out.

"I want a kid you know" Ashton said looking me in the eyes.

"Really Ash? we have only been together for 3 months" I said, he shrugged and smashed his lips back onto mine as I pulled away whilst he was confused. "Ashton, it's too soon" I sighed rolling the other side not wanting to see his face.

"Nothing is to soon Sammy Boo" He said placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Okay how about this" I said pushing him over so I was on top of him.

"After Alixis has her kid we will ovo be looking after it taking it in turns so if we still want to have a kid we will okay?" I said. He sighed and nodded.

"Alright then" he said I was about to kiss him but the door opened to reveal Luke with Bella in his arms.

"Were all going down to the pool if you guys wanna come or just carry on what you were doing" He said shutting the door again, well that was embarrassing.

Lillian POV

I was dressed in my red bikini which made my boobs look bigger thank god!

I headed down stairs to see Luke heading towards me shirtless and in his swim shorts, Dayum.

"We need to talk" Luke said grabbing my hand in his and pulling me into the kitchen.

He leaned against the wall whilst I crossed my arms as I raised my eyebrow.

"Well?" I asked.

"Um would you maybe like to um go on date with me?" He asked.

"Yes" I said a bit to quickly, I didn't even haft to think about the because I'd never say no to him.

"Cool, now would you like me to carry you to the pool?" He smirked I nodded as I jumped into his back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Giddy up Lucas" I said laughing as he began running to the pool.

Callie POV

"Michael pass me my Dolphin Lilo!" I whinnied, he grinned practically cover the whole thing with this body.

I know what will get him off it I tipped him over making a huge splash as he came back up playfully glaring at me.

"I'm so gonna get you b-" He was cut off by Luke jumping in with Lillian on his back making a huge splash over Michael which made me laugh harder.

Bella soon came over as she waddled her way over to me and sat next to me on the edge of the pool.

"I can't really swim" She said kicking her feet in the water.

"Bella I taught you" Michael said swimming over to Bella.

"Well you weren't that good were you?" Calum said getting into the water with Alixis as Michael Shot Calum a death glare.

"Ill teach you again okay?" Michael said, I got in with Michael and smiled at her catching her gaze.

"Ill help to" I said as I felt Michael wrap a hand around my hip and kiss my cheek.

"Ew!" Bella squealed, Everyone laughed as I smiled at her and put my arms out to her as she jumped into them.

I held her up above the water as Michael started doing the basic moves and doing them himself whilst she was laughing at him, well this is gonna go well.

________________________________

AN: Im updating tomorrow if I don't I will the next day don't worry!

If there's anything you wanna ask me please comment below :) xx

I didn't get tickets to the rockoutwithyoursockour tour :( mum didn't have enough money but hopefully I can go to another concert soon! praying for it!

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕