Chapter 44

Lillian POV

Walking into the airport was pretty scary, there were so many fans and most of those fans I guess didn't really like me since they were shouting 'luke is mine', 'he doesn't want you', 'not one of them like you', 'your worthless' I could go on but I don't want to.

Don't get me wrong some lovely fans were there as well only which I gave my full attention to.

I'm just glad I'm out of there and in here on my way back home to Australia.

"Lilly?" Luke asked brushing his nose against mine, he wants a cuddle I know it.

I turned to face him whilst he lay his head on my chest and put his long legs up on the seat whilst I played with his hair.

"What's the matter you looked upset before" Luke said looking up at me whilst I made tiny plats in his hair and looked down at him.

"It doesn't matter go to sleep" I said putting both of my hands on his face whilst we both let out little giggles.

"I won't until you tell me" He said crossing his arms and pouting, he's just so cute whyyy!

"Fine basically your fans hate me and I feel bad because of it, only some of them though like me, which is good I guess" I said shrugging and bending down to kiss his lips, all I could think of was punk rock.

He held my face and pushed my face away so that I was hovering over his lips perfectly.

"I know you will get hate, but ignore it, I'm happy and you are to so ignore it please" He said, I sighed and nodded whilst he sat up as we cuddled into each other. "I want a blow-job" Luke added.

"Wha?! Luke! you can't just say that! our friends and your mum could be listening" I said laughing a little and crossing my arms.

"We are" Ashton said. crap, I knew it well I think Anyone would have guessed it anyway that they were listening. "Just give him one" Ashton said.

"No! were on a plane and everyone is asleep!" I argued as Ashton shrugged whilst Luke was in fits of laughter, it's not even funny.

"So? I hear him all the time" Ashton said, how can he say it like it's nothing?!

"Same were all hear each other it's-" I cut Luke off putting my hands over his mouth but then he soon licked it making me squeal.

"I don't want to here your kinky shit" I said grabbing my bag and pulling out my blanket and snuggling into it.

Luke started giggling along with Ashton whilst I rolled my eyes and put my legs on him and pulled the blanket over me.

"But I'm not joking" Luke said. is he horny or something because usually he doesn't ask and why the hell am I thinking about this.

"Luke, shut up" I said closing my eyes and yawning, he intertwined his hand with mine and kissed it.

"What about later on? like when we get back?" Luke asked. oh my god is he ever gonna shut up about this.

"Fine" I said sighing whilst he pecked my lips and got up as I opened my eyes to see him leaving whilst I sat back up, poo I was comfy as well.

Ashton came and sat next to me, and I can tell you he looked so much better and much more happier. Sammy had wrecked him completely but he's recovered which is amazing.

"You okay Lilly?" He asked patting his lap for me to put my legs up on his lap.

"Yea, just tired" I said yawning again and placing my legs on his lap whilst he put his hands on them.

"You make Luke very happy you know" Ashton said.

"I know, he makes me very happy to" I said blushing a little at the fact at how happy he actually made me.

"He's that happy it looks like he's gone to wank over you in the bathroom" Ashton said laughing, my eyes widened as I slapped him.

"I thought we dropped this conversation! and you just wrecked a cute moment were we could have been talking about Luke" I said crossing my arms but soon letting a giggle slip through I mean it was pretty funny.

"Okay okay, ill stop!" He said putting his hands up in surrender.

I seen Luke come back all giddy and relieved whilst Ashton seen him to and stood up.

"He's defo had a wank" Ashton said loud enough so Luke could here him, whilst I groaned.

Luke playfully hit him and sat down beside me again as I decided to cuddle into him wrapping the blanket around us both.

"I don't care what you did I just want to sleep" I said feeling both of his arms wrap around me as he placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Just go to sleep okay beautiful?" He said drawing little patterns on my arm.

I kissed his lips and rested my head on his chest closing my eyes and soon drifting of into sleep feeling Luke's touches on my arm.

~

"The plane landed Lilly, get up lazy bumhole" Luke said kissing me whilst I fluttered my eyes open and kissed him back.

Michael pulled him away from me whilst Michael came over to me and pretended to kiss me putting his hand over my mouth.

Luke ripped him straight off me whilst me and Michael bursted out laughing.

"I wasn't actually kissing her idiot!" Michael shouted in fits of laughter, Liz soon came in with Bella and looked at all of us.

"It's time to go like now, Lilly your just gonna haft to leave in your Pj's" Liz said. wow I slept in late, well I know I did since everyone was dressed and I wasn't.

"Okay" I said getting up whilst Bella wanted me to pick her up as I did so.

We made our way out of the plane security getting our belongings whilst they followed behind us into the airport.

"Home sweet home!" Calum said. whilst all the boys started cheering.

"I want food" Bella said as I heard her stomach grumble which made me giggle.

"As soon as we get home ill make you some pancakes and strawberries okay?" I said whilst she instantly nodded as I kissed her forehead, Bellas just like her older sister.

We all headed into the airport whilst loads of fans were here as Callie and Alixis came over to me and Bella.

"Lets go, leave the boys here they need to at least say hi to them" Callie said whilst I agreed as we left and got our bags and stuff.

We headed out with security behind us whilst they blocked the fans from us as we got into on of the black cars waiting for us as we climbed in.

The security soon put our bags in at the back as we instantly drove off as some fans screamed and shouted at us.

Awwww.

______________________________

AN: sorry it's not long I'm very tired at the moment and sorry I'm not posting much I'm making videos and I'm on Instagram alot so if you want to check it out its here.

YouTube: JemHemmo

Instagram: jem_ze_fangirl

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! ill post as soon as I can! I promise, I love you all thank you for helping me get so far with this story I can't thank you enough :) xx

Ilysm

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕