Chapter 40

Lillian POV

"Happy birthday to you!" All Time Low sang as me and Luke blew our candles out, the cake was a sponge bob one Ashton bought it from tesco it looked amazingly tasty.

Once everyone danced and had fun it was time to go and say goodbye to everyone I mean so many famous people were hear thanks to one direction.

We decided to leave and the 1D boys were coming back with us, We were about to leave but Ashton wasn't with us were was he?

"Ashton is not here" I said to Luke as he frowned, I feel gutted for Ashton he deserves to be happy."Stay here babe okay?" Luke said leaving me with Callie and Alixis.

Michael went with him to as well as the one direction boys.

"I can't just stand here and not look for him come on girls" I said going outside as they followed behind me.

We looked around the venue as we seen him on the path sitting up against a wall.

"Ashton!" I shouted running over to him he looked up and weekly smiled.

"Oh hey guys" he said taking a sip out of his beer bottle but I grabbed it chucking it away hearing the smash behind me. "heyy! that was mine" He said.

"Well now it's not, come on Ashton get up" I said pulling him up as he stood up wobbling a little. "I hate to see you like this" I added.

"You can do better than Sammy, there's plenty of more fish in the sea" Callie said, I could still hear Alixis faint sniffles as Callie comforted her.

"Sammy" Ashton repeated letting a few tears loose. "Alixis?" Ashton asked turning around to her.

"Yea?" she said.

"Come here" He said opening up his arms for her, they were both going through the same thing and they needed each other in this.

Michael ran out and sighed in relief seeing us all.

"There out here" Michael shouted running out to us all.

"As-" Michael was about to say his name but Callie stopped him since he was with Alixis.

"Michael, don't just leave them for a little you can ask him stuff later okay?" Callie said, Michael sighed but Callie giggled at him making Michael kiss her, Really? I'm in the view, I don't wanna see that.

I walked over to see Luke by a car talking to the driver as I came up behind him and wrapped my arms his neck, yep this was the day I was almost as tall as Luke, well I was wearing high heels...

"Hey midget are you proud your almost as tall as me?" He said turning around to me and smirking whilst starring into my eyes.

"Oh shut up, but your so long!" I said looking down at his legs, I'm so jealous of them.

"Did you write that on your twitter blog about me?" He said pinching my cheeks as I rolled my eyes.

"Again Luke shut up" I whinnied pouting as he pecked my lips whilst I smiled. "Good Boy" I said patting his head.

I took a seat in the car as Luke climbed in next to me as Michael and Callie did to, I guess the grasped onto my idea then. I just want Alixis and Ashton to help each other through this I'm shore they can there like best friends anyway.

The car started up and we headed home but where was Calum and Sammy?

"Luke" I said as he looked out the window but grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Hmmm?" He asked biting his lip ring as I saw in the reflection of the window, why doesn't haft to do this to me it's so hot.

"Where's Calum and Sammy?" I whispered Into his ear as he shrugged and wrapped his arm around me so I could lean on his chest.

"Wait I think they left about 2 hours ago actually" Luke said playing with my hair making it into braids.

"There's always drama in this band isn't there?" I said making him chuckle and nodded whilst kiss my forehead.

"There's a lot of it babe" He said still playing with my hair, he does this all the time he some how finds in interesting.

"Well not all the time we do have fun as well do you remember the lilo ring we tried to fit into with the boys?" Michael said bursting out laughing like it was the funniest memory he had well that's impossible because he's always laughing at stuff he's does.

"Yeah and you just about fitted in" Luke said laughing as me and Callie looked across at each other in confusion.

"Do we miss a lot of the stupid stuff you guys do?" Callie questioned.

"Callie just go on YouTube and go on the funniest moments......" I said soon realising what I was saying, why did I haft to bring my fangirl talk into this.

"What?! you watch that!" Luke said laughing harder as I smacked his arm whilst Michael laughed with him.

"Yes! I watch it okay! I fangirl over you deal with it!" I said crossing my arms and hiding my face into Luke's chest as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back but I could still hear his laughter.

"I'm sorry babe, were still taking in that your a fan of us" Luke said.

"Your dating a Fan, is that against the band rules or something?" I asked looking up at him.

"What? No! of corse not, why would bands band stuff like that?" Luke asked frowning down at me.

"Because I hardly see bands dating a Fan actually I don't think a band has before, it's quite sad actually" I said.

"Well I am right now and I have been dating a fan for the past months so" Luke said shrugging and kissing my nose.

We arrived back at home as I jumped out the car in joy, Bella ran up to me as I picked her up and went to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door Calum was on the couch sobbing away as I put Bella down and ran over to him.

"Calum what's wrong?" I asked rubbing his knees.

"She gone" Calum mumbled into his hands as I frowned.

"Who's gone?" I asked.

"Sammy! she left! shes gone!" Calum shouted seeing his red eyes all puffy and tears still flowing down his cheeks.

Bella seen Calum and started crying because he was crying as it was the que for Me and Calum to leave.

He walked upstairs as I grabbed a blanket and ran into the kitchen and filled up a glass of water and headed to the stairs.

"We're you going?" Luke asked me picking up Bella.

"Calum" I mouthed as he nodded whilst I headed back up the stairs to Calum's room, aww poor Calum.

_______________________________

AN: Hai Guys! I posted early YAY! anyway Sammy has gone :( I actually feel sorry for Calum now.

And I just wanna say out of this whole story the couple I actually ship the most his Callie and Michael, Ship Name Mallie awww.

Anyway...Hope you enjoyed it! ill post as soon as I can guys!

Oh and by the way this is my Instagram name Jem_Ze_Fangirl I post anything and everything about 1D and 5SOS follow me well if you want!

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕