Chapter 20

Lillian POV

I woke up to Luke's hot body wrapped around mine and the alarm beeping making me groan, it was 6:30AM in the morning.

"Luke" I whispered nudging him, he only groaned rolling the other side.

I grabbed his shoulders laying him flat as I climbed on top of him and leaned in close to his ear.

"Babey, please get up" I begged, he wrapped his arms around me as I squealed.

"I will if you make me breakfast and give me a kiss" He said in his grumpy morning voice pulling a pout open his lips.

"I will make you breakfast but I won't kiss you" I said as he frowned "morning breath" I added.

"If you loved me you would still kiss me" He said I rolled my eyes and placed my lips on his pecking his lips maybe once or twice.

"Luke we haft to get up-" Calum was cut off by his eyes on me and Luke as they widened.

"Am I disturbing something here?" He said laughing as we both went red.

"No I'm trying to get him up" I sighed rolling off him as he rolled on top of me making me laugh.

"Luke we haft to practice for tonight and get back here and, write for our next album" Calum said, Luke hovered over me and smashed his lips to mine as I chuckled pushing him off me.

"Go to work" I said smirking, He sighed getting up and walking into the bathroom as Calum laughed, at least Calum is ready.

"Why don't you go back to sleep, Lilly?" Calum asked sitting beside me as I cuddled into his chest.

"I can't because that Loser! woke me up" I said making the word Loser obvious to Luke.

"I heard that" He shouted whilst turned on the shower.

"We haven't had a cuddle in ages, have we?" He said resting his head on mine.

"No, I miss you Calum" I said. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"How can you miss me I'm right here?" He laughed making me roll my eyes and nudge him.

"You used to think I was your sister" I laughed pulling him close to me, I loved Calum he was like a brother to me.

"Well you are, well my 2nd anyway" He said. I agreed yawning and stretching as I jumped out of bed pulling Calum up to.

I put some PJ pants on and a jumper and faced Calum.

"Ill be right back" I said walking into the bathroom as it was so steamy.

"Lillian! I'm getting washed get out" He squealed like a 10 year old making me giggle and shake my head.

I grabbed my tooth brush and applied tooth paste to it and began brushing my teeth as I turned around to face him.

He covered up behind the curtain making me laugh at him even more as he rolled his eyes.

"Your a boy not a girl, boys wouldn't give a shit if a girl saw there penis" I said, I heard Calum agree but at the same time Ew in discussed.

"Oh okay so you wanna see my dick then?" Luke asked, I bursted out laughing as he stood there in confusion.

"Nope" I said smirking and spun back around to spit out the tooth paste and rinse my mouth.

I walked out whilst Calum quietly laughed behind me as I shut the door behind us.

"You guys are gross sometimes" Calum said, I sheepishly smiled and went down stairs to see Bella playing with some toys in the living room.

"Morning Bella" I said sitting beside her whilst I seen Liz putting on her jacket and grab her shoes.

Ashton and Michael ran down stairs as they were fully dressed, well that leaves Luke who isn't and is to Lazy.

"Luke!" Liz shouted. Whilst Ashton probably ran up the stairs to get him.

"Okay, I'm coming" He said whilst zipping up his pants and pulling his t shirt over him as he left his hair down and wet, Dayummm.

Alixis yawned coming down the stairs and seeing Calum and weakly smiling.

"Morning babe" She said whilst pecking his lips and walking to the Kitchen.

"Oh god where's Sammy? she's the only one who can cook here" She laughed. "Sammy!" she called as she came down the stairs looking as tired as ever with Callie.

They both kissed there boys goodbye as Luke came over to me and pecked my lips.

"Ew" Bella said looking at both of us.

Luke smiled at her and walked back over to his mum and the boys as they said the goodbyes and left.

"Yay! it's just us girls, what do you wanna do?" Alixis asked. to think about it..it should be Bella's choice on what we should do.

"What you wanna do today Bella?" I asked. She smiled widely whilst hugging her teddy bear, oh no it's better not be the-

"Park" She said whilst cheering and running back up the stairs.

"Girls we have got no choice" I said, we all sighed but laughed at the same time.

"Okay, then after we could take her for something to eat?" Callie asked, we all agreed to it as I went up the stairs to get her ready.

Michael POV

I needed the bathroom like now! I told the boys I needed the bathroom so I quickly ran backstage looking for the nearest bathroom.

After I finally found one I did my business and washed my hands and headed back out but I couldn't help but hear Liam and Harry quietly talking in the other room.

Hmmmm, it seems bad to do but I think I should listen just because simply why not?

"Do you think I should tell him or not?" I heard Harry say.

"Well no I'd jut keep this thing to yourself" Liam said.

"But I can't I haft to tell him that I like her" I heard Harry say which made me tigger my mind for some odd reason.

"He's dating her Harry he will get mad if you told him that" Liam said.

"Okay so would you rather have me lie to him or just not tell him it's obvious anyway that I like her" Harry said.

"I would just keep this to yourself you will get over it Harry, it's just a crush" Liam said.

"I can't keep it to myself Liam! I haft to tell Luke that I love Lillian" Harry said. I wide eyed stood there in shock.

Oh my god.

________________________________

AN: Hey! how you liking the new 5sos album! guys it's amazing!its like sex with your Fav! I hope you get it :)

Yes I know I hope you liked the ending! oooooooo! what's gonna happen!

I hope your enjoying the story so far! I am! I love updating this book it's my favourite! 💕💕

Updating tomorrow like usual love you guys 😊✌💕

~ Da Mofo 🙈✌💕