Chapter 8

Lillian POV

"Your coming to rehearsal with me" Luke said dragging me away from the dressing room because thats were I normally would stay.

"Why!?? I wanna stay with Lou and Harry" I begged, over the last few days I have indeed been spending time with one direction and Lucas was jealous.

"Because I don't want you to leave me" He pouted his bottom lip, I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"I don't want you to leave me but Liz is putting me into a Collage" I said. I forgot to mention that to him.

Liz said it was best for me to complete my school work before I go on tour with the lads.

"What when?!" He exclaimed. his eyes almost popped out of his head but hopefully he will under stand.

"Well tomorrow actually" I trailed off. His jaw dropped and it looked like he was gonna cry. I pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said a little saddened by the fact I had to leave tomorrow.

"Because I kinda forgot" I said. well of corse I would when I'm having the best time of my life touring with my sister and brothers and especially by boyfriend.

"You still should have told me, now I cant take you out for are date" He sighed frustratingly rubbing his neck and biting his lip ring.

"How about Pizza Hut?" I suggested, it wasn't posh but it sounded like a perfect date for us since we loved Pizza.

"Alright after the show" He said intertwining our fingers tugging me with him. "but we can't be long since you need to pack and get some sleep and-" he trailed on as I placed my lips on his.

"It will all be okay we don't haft to worry about that now do we?" I said. He smiled nodding at me and picking me up carry me to the stage. he's strong I'll tell you that.

~

~

"Ow!" Luke exclaimed making me
Burst out laughing as everyone starred at us.

"Payback" I said glaring at him. He groaned stuffing the Pizza into his face and shrugging.

"What did I do?!" He said throwing a tantrum creating a scene in Pizza Hut.

"You stole my bra" I said knowing he would crack up any second. He bursted out laughing and licked the pizza mark left on his cheek, yes that's right I slapped him with a Pizza.

"Oh yea about that, your boobs are huge" He winked, I smirked at him and winked back earning a chuckle out of him.

"Lets go we haft to get back for you to pack" Luke sighed taking my hand in his and leading us out of Pizza Hut leaving the payment on the desk.

"Luke?" I asked as we walked down the road to we're the tour bus was parked up.

"Yea?" he asked swinging our hands back and forth. I didn't want to leave Luke, Bella and the boys but I haft to.

"Don't leave me" I begged. I wrapped my arms around him as he chuckled and hugged me back squeezing me tight.

"I won't ill always be here" He said kissing my forehead. I nodded as we arrived back at the bus I can't believe I was really going..

~

"Lillian" Calum whispered making me jump up and bang my head on the bunk above me.

"What do you want Calum?" I whispered opening up my curtain, it was pitched black and you couldn't see a thing.