Cleaning Service Needed

"I didn't know demons had a fetish for Elsa." I stated as I threw myself on Izzy's soft puffy bed, folding my hands under my head and rested my legs up against the wall.

I looked up to see an upside down Izzy pouting at me with her hands on her hips. Her fierce brown eyes glared at me but there was not one bit of hostility in them. "It's platinum." She told me then reached into her enormous wardrobe and searched around for something.

I got my seraph blade out getting ready to call his name if anything, yes my blade is a he I just know it. I had an aching suspison that the closet was endless and there was a particularly small beast in there that Izzy found and decided to keep. "By the angel, Jessamine I don't have a beast in here." She rolled her eyes. No one believed my theory, no body but Jace. It seems ludicrous, but Izzy never in her life wore the same peice of clothing twice and she never threw anything out. What other logical explication is there?

Izzy squealed and smiled at me excitedly. "Isabella Sophia Lightwood, why are you looking at me like that? Did I finally grow boobs?" I asked excitedly as I threw my hands up to check.

The curvaceous ebony snorted. "Not even a miracle can make that happen, but I found this!" She squealed again, showing me a small wine red corset like top with black strings lacing up the back.

I shrugged, at least it was red. "Was that from when you were twelve?" She glared at me, I knew that look. Years of training and living together made us understand each other without having to talk, that and we were parabatais.

Soulmates if you will but not romantically, I loved her more than I loved myself and she loved me more than she loved herself. The one without the other was not really the other. We had a bond beyond words, we were destined to be parabatis ever since she found me crying in the training room as I beat up a dummy twice my size when I was eight, but that was a story for another time. I was the only person who could deal with her girlyness all the time and she was the only one that could deal with my sass all the time. I sighed knowing she wasn't having my faux innocence. "What do I wear it with?" I got up and went behind the dressing screen.

"The shinny black stilettos and super tight black skinny jeans. Oh can I do-"

"Ugh, Iz? A little help here." I asked while trying get my hands to lace up the corset.

"Silly me!" She laughed coming to help me, her hands expertly doing up the laces. "Suck your breath in."

I did as I was told without question, which was a mistake. She laced up the top so tight I felt like a sausage link... sausage links sound good right about now, with eggs and toast. "You could be a cow milker for a living." I gasped out.

"Or a stylist. I made even your preteen looking boobs look amazing."

I flipped my brown hair over my shoulder and popped out my hip. "I always look good. Now pass me the jeans before my lungs get crushed." She sprinted to chair that had my black jeans on it in her six inch heels, don't ask me how. Izzy is the only shadowhunter I know tough enough to do that.

After changing Izzy pulled my hair up in a high ponytail, put some winged liner on my eyelid and put mascara on my lashes. "Are you putting your grandma wig on, yet?" I asked as we stepped out of her room our heels clicking against the floor simultaneously.

Alec walked up to us flanking Isabelle on her other side. Izzy played with the wig. "It's platinum." Neither Alex nor I said anything as we walked into the mission room where Jace Wayland was already waiting for us.

He looked up at us and his eyes widened when he saw me. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and stuck my tongue out, wondering why he was looking at me. Really, Jace had been gaining staring problems. He only grinned at me, flipping his blonde hair out of his bright eyes. (I know that in the book he has golden eyes so I'm just gonna go with that.)

Izzy cleared her throat and smirked at me. "Ah children." I herd her whisper under her breath.

We both rolled our eyes and I mimicked Izzy, she pouted at me and made kissy faces. "Anyways, demons are killing mudanes and draining their blood." Jace informed us going all soldier mode.

"Why blood, are they vampires?" Alec inquired. I rolled my eyes obviously they weren't vampires or Jace would have said so.

"Maybe they're special." Izzy piped up from her spot.

"We'll get more answers once we find out who they're working for." I said standing up from the swivley chair I was on, to move next to Jace who locked eyes with me and nodded. Once when we were younger, before Izzy found me in the training room, I asked him to be my parabati but he refused. Up to this date I still wonder why. He was my closest friend after Izzy and sometime I thought I was his closest, even more so than Alec.

"So you don't think they're working alone?" Alec asked us both. Starting to catch on to my drift.

"Demons do the dirty work, they aren't smart enough to do this strategically." I answered and looked at Jace so he could elaborate.

"This is what our target looks like." He said licking his lips. Izzy studied the image while Alec and I's gaze flickered to where his tongue had poked his upper lip. I shook my head rolling my eyes. He probably had herpies from all the girls he's kissed.

"For now." Izzy smirked. I shrugged agreeing with my parabati, she was right. Not optimistic but right.

"Great I'll get the mission approved." Alec stated, almost excitedly. Both Izzy and Jace gave Alec a look, I ignored them. My eyes wondered around the room and I noticed two things, we got a new system and we are in desperate need of a cleaning lady.

Snapping back to look at my team I saw Izzy and Jace trying to persuade Alec. "And plus it's more fun to break the rules than to follow them." I herd Izzy say.

I took a look over at Alec his multicoloured eyes had dimmed. "Give him a break guys Alec has a lot of weight on his shoulders."

Alec smiled at me gratefully but sighed. "Thanks Jessie, but they're right we don't have time to loose."