Come On This is Getting Old

The two men weren't enough to even get me out of the chair. The second they unlocked my bindings I swung my left fist against one of their jaws making the man with stubble stumble back. Haha, play on words bitch. Actually not really just ignore me I'm delusional because I haven't ate.

I'm acting like I've been starved for a week, it's only been 5 hours. Anyways, back to the story. So, the stubble guy went backwards and I swept my right leg under the other man making him fall on his butt.

Then came the same guy I punched swinging at me and he landed a punch straight at my jaw. I herd the blood stopping crunch of my jaw as it snapped to the side. Motherfucker. I moved my jaw around trying to soften the blow. Welp, this shit still hurts. Oh well, I ran up to him wildly grabbing his head and slamming it against my knee knocking him down to the floor. Two more came tackling me down to the floor I kicked off of one of their chest throwing him off me, but the other one straddled me throwing two punches at my face as hard as he could and the guy I had kicked and the other I had swept off his feet (I just have that affect hehe) came to help grab me and taking me back to the freezer.

They dragged me in roughly tying my hands up with metal chains. I felt like a rag doll as I helplessly pulled against the chains. "You know they said to put you away. They didn't say we couldn't have some fun with you." One of the men said smirking darkly at me.

"There's no way you're going to rape me dumb bitch." I growled.

He chuckled lowly, tentatively slowly bringing a small dagger out from his black coat. 'Cause you know that's not cliche at all. "I'm a wolf not a dog, I was thinking of something more eventful." He stalked closer to me bringing his dagger closer to me. "Something to make that pretty face yours remember us."

"Yeah, how about you go suck a potato jackass." I know, I know not the smartest idea to mouth off to the people literally holding me captive but when have I ever known to bite my tongue.

His eyes were as black as coal as he slowly brought the knife up to my temple pressing it against my skin. The cold hard edge sent shivers throughout my body as it pierced my skin softly and the slowly slashed downwards. The frost given from the blade melted as a slow trickle of blood fell smoothly in it's trace like velvet. "You should learn to watch what you say little girl."

"I-I don't know Paris, maybe we should lay off the girl. They just told us to watch her." The scrawniest of the group, who was still a good Capitan America size, spoke his voice shaking with insecurity. "She's just kid."

"Well, maybe one of them should know what it feels like to be murdered like we're animals." He was right, the majority of shadowhunters had no sympathy for downworlders.

It was hard for shadow hunters who were born into this life to see this because they've been raised with these beliefs. On this stupid age old prejudice, but I knew the difference even at eight years old when Maryse took me to my first training class. I got Izzy and myself bathroom duty for a week after telling the instructor she was stupid and ugly for being mean to fairies and that tinker bell would cut her hair off in her sleep. Before I could say anything a loud bang was herd on the door and a voice yelled for them to get me out of there.

I was way to weak to even move the three men as they dragged me away. It was hard to even keep myself up right with my leg that had been wounded much less fight back. Soon enough we were in a shed.

Well, more like they threw me in a garage, shed, looking thing and left running to join the fight that could be herd in the distance. Wolves were scrambling everywhere and they said I was too weak to even stand up right so they quite laterally threw me in shut me in.

I could feel the cut on my leg reopen slightly but it was only superficial. "By the angel," I cursed under my breath, "what's going on?" I manage to claw my way up to lean against the wall despite the agonizing pain in my arms as I used force. I made my way towards the front of the storage box I was in but it was no use as I was clawing blindly at the metal. Think Jessamine, think. Guess what? Thinking's for losers because not even five minutes into getting thrown in there the doors of the storage flew open knocking me back into the ground.

"Ugh," I grunted massaging the side of my head that had hit the floor, "what the heck man?"

"Jessamine Archfield?" A tall African American man asked he was buff, had closed cropped hair, and his neck was the size of my waist. "I'm Luke, a friend of Clary's."

"Well, that's great any friend of Clary's is an enemy of mine." I smirked talking with a taunting edge before summoning the last bit of strength I had left and trying to make a dash past his left.

He was startled but I was ridiculously slow, and when I say slow I mean slow, like mundane slow. He almost instantly caught me putting me in head lock before securing me over his shoulders. "Good element, bad speed. I promise this will all make sense when we get out of here." He promised beginning to walk out.

We were about to turn the corner when low and behold the three people I love the most crossed my path, oh and Clary and Simon. Wait, why the hell did they bring Simon?

Probably because the kids at the institute would have chewed him up he was left on his own. Before "Luke" could even blink Jace had sped over knocking me out of Luke's arms and towards Alec who instantly hugged me up towards his chest tightly. I know it was a hug but I was really just using him to stay standing up. I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning all my weight on him, burying my head against his neck.

"Jessamine, I'm so sorry. I-I I sould've been better. This is all my-"

"Alec," I laughed raising my head to look at him in the eyes, "don't be dense this was my fault for even sneaking out in the first place." I hugged him tighter despite the pain. "I love you big bro." I laughed again feeling safe just by having my family with me despite the fact we were in a den of werewolf traders.

"Oh my god, Jessie I love you." He let out a breath.

"Don't ever, fucking touch her again." I herd Jace yell and instantly turned around to see him on top of Luke basically massacring him.

"Jace, stop! He didn't do anything to me." I yelled weakly, pushing myself off Alec and towards Jace. As soon as my hand touched Jace's shoulder he stopped, looking up at me from Luke's bloody and bruised body.

He stood instantly bringing my head in between his large casuled hands. "Oh my god, you look like shit."
He breathed out before bringing my face close to his and smashing his lips against mine without hesitation. I don't think he even had time to think about what he was doing.

I know what you're going to say, by the angel this is getting old, because this is quite literally the third time we kissed on impulse. But I swear that just like that every pain I felt was gone, suddenly my bones didn't ache and there wasn't a cut across my temple. It was just me and Jace for one tragically holy moment before I remembered, that it was Jace I was kissing and I pulled away.

Oh my god, holy shit, I just kissed Jace. AGAIN. This time infront of everyone, infront of Alec. "I-I'm sorry." Jace whispered but it was too late I was already struggling to move back.

I turned to look at Alec. Only to see him looking at us wide eyed, tears teasing against his multicoloured eyes. "Alec, I-I'm so sorry."