Foreshadowing Bitch

We all ended up back in the institute and happily fell asleep after a god days work... just kidding. Don't tell me you actually fell for it? I mean really we have the worst luck. Simon went back to his house after an argument where he told Carrot Head she should leave with him. Which I personally found stupid. Even if Carrot wasn't in danger there's no way she would leave, after all her precious princess was here. Oh I ment prince, Jace is my princess. Alex stormed off after an argument with Jace over Carrot Head of course. Now Izzy had barged into my room, where I was blissfully reading may I add, with the damsel herself and was demanding I go calm Jace down before he hurts himself so badly he'll have to use a healing rune.

"You know what I'll go talk to him myself. I don't know why Izzy insists your the one who has to go." Carrot Head fummed as she got up from where she was sitting and stormed out.

I looked over at Izzy who looked like she was going to murder someone. "Who does she think she is to talk to you like that?" My parabati growled also standing up ready to go after her. Izzy can be the sweetest person you've ever met but when someone messes with her family or me she doesn't hesitate to make your life a living hell 

"Let her go Isabelle. I give her five minutes before she comes back in here crying." I grinned reaching to my drawer to grab a bag of chips. When he wants to be Jace can charm anyone. However, when he's in one his moods he exposes your biggest insecurities and can make you the shell of the person you were when you came to see him.

She took longer to come back than I expected. She lasted a whopping seven minutes before she stomped into my room angrily wiping tears that kept on falling. Izzy seemed to not have a drop of sympathy for the crying girl that sat on the floor and brought her knees up to her chest. I rolled my eyes before lazily getting up from my bed and walking over to my wardrobe to grab a pair of workout leggings and a sports bra. "I knew you'd do it." Izzy smiled enthusiastically at me as I put my hair in a braid.

"Well, someone has to." I sent Carrot Head a glare who simply looked down. Before I slipped behind my dressing screen and putting on a Nike running sweater.

I walked to the training room where on my way others sent me nods of apritation already knowing that I was going to calm explosive little Jace down. I went in without knocking. "I told you to go away Clary. I'm not in the mood to help your cowardly excuse of a mother!" Isn't he just a little ray of sunshine?

"Well, thank Raziel I'm not Carrot Head then."

He turned to look at me before turning back to the punching bag he was beating and continued to injure his bleeding knuckles. "Go away, Jsssamine." I know I hate him calling me Mine, but I didn't like hearing him same my name with such venom.

"Come on, Jacey Bear. How many times have you told me to go away? And how many times have I actually listened?" I said going up to him and grabbing his angry fists.

"Let go of me." He huffed ripping his hands from my grip turning away from me. His golden hair flopping in front of his multicoloured eyes. I walked back in front of him and pushed the hair out his eyes getting on the tips of my toes. His hair, forehead, and muscles were gleaming with sweat, but I didn't care.

I walked around him before he could say anything about me touching him. "How about you hit something that can actually respond." I tensed when I saw his bright eyes darken at my demand that unintentionally sounded dirty. I put my guard up and smirked. He didn't smirk back but put his guard up either way before throwing a punch at me. I easily dodged it. His leg tried to sweep me off my feet but I moved gracefully out of the way before kicking him, not hard but enough to push him back. "For someone so angry you sure aren't putting up much of a fight." I taughnted  as I circled him.