Nuclear Bombs

Sardine cans

Sardine cans. Jace's eyes were the same shade of rich gold that sardine cans were. Deep and rich and still glowing. All mixed with a tormenting sky blue. It's surprising what a girl can relate someone's eyes to just by staring at them. And that's all we did. We just stared. Stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

His big rough hands held my head firmly but softly. They were cold, like always, but it felt nice against my burning skin. Then, I swear all this happened in slow motion, he brought his face closer to mine and smashed his lips against mine. Or maybe I smashed my lips against his, it was hard to tell in the moment. Our lips fit perfectly together like legos. Yeah, I wasn't going to use the cliche "like pieces of a puzzle" that was too cringey. I could also use the simile like an ice cream sandwich but that would just make me hungry. My bad, my ADD was getting me off task.

I kissed him back without a second thought. I forgot about everything, I forgot about the fact that he's been an asshole lately and that Carrot Head has him whipped. I forgot that Alec loved him. I even forgot that we were basically siblings. That sickening thought didn't cross my mind once when I was looking into his eyes. I saw everything, his pain, his passion, his beliefs clashing, I saw how much he's fought, I saw all the unanswered  questions he has, and all the sadness, the hole his parent's absence left in him. Then, finally when we kissed I felt releif. I felt a huge wave of relief and then I felt fire. The bombs exploded. Ricochet bitches, we're all going down. A wise man once said that the next nuclear war would end humanity, well here it is. It was nice knowing all of you.

There was nothing any of us could do to stop it now that we were set off. Nothing, besides sit back and watch the pretty flames that would end up burning us. Ew, I sound like a priest predicting the apocalypse.

His hands flew to my waist, and as if remembering that it was me who he was kissing his hands wildly reached to touch my body. I knew for a fact that Jace was much more experienced than wild insecure touches, but they weren't random insure touches they were desperate touches. My small hands also flew up to tangle my slim and slightly rough fingers in his hair. I got on the tips of my toes tilting my head up to get more of Jace.

His long and experienced fingers gripped all around my torso and hips. They wondered to my back pressing me flat against him as I practically tried to climb him.

He was so busy digging his fingers in my hips that he didn't notice me trying to take his shirt off. I growled in frustration and bit his lip before pushing him back slightly and reaching for his shirt getting it over his shoulders and throwing it on the floor. I had to stop myself from gasping when I saw his abs. Sure, I've seen them before but usually he only has his shirt off when we're training or when we're sparring. So, I'm either too busy dying or too busy trying to beat him up to notice. Jace smirked at me. "Eager aren't we?" He teased.

"Shut up." I growled grabbing his shoulders and pulling him back down to me.

He placed his hands on my waist putting space in between us. A teasing smirk on his lips making him look like a real life archangel. "Uh uh, you've gotta learn some patience." He pushed the straps of my backpack off my shoulders. The distinguishable clank of metal hitting the floor was herd. He raised a questioning eyebrow at me, I stayed quiet.

Without any other indication he pushed me into a wall using his shadowhunter speed and pinned both my arms above my head. His lips attacked mine again, this time more roughly. His lips caught mine in his, his tongue and mine fought for dominance, and he sucked on my bottom lip leaving it swollen. I bet five bucks he left me a lip hickey. "Mmmh, ugh, J-Jace." I wimpered as he kept pushing me up against the wall and when his lips attached to my neck. He kissed and bit from my jaw all the way down to my neck sucking violently where my jaw met my neck. I pushed my head back against the wall and tried to reach out to touch him, but his hands were still pinning mine above my head.

"Say the magic word." He teased.

I gritted my teeth together and glared at him to which he just grinned. "Abracadabra." He raised his eyebrows at me and dipped his head down to lightly scrap his teeth against my collar bone. I bit my lip to keep any other sounds from escaping my mouth. My pride restraining me from begging. He pulled at the collar of my windbreaker with his teeth.

I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to give into temptation. "I survived  etiquette classes with Maryse. I can handle this." I mumbled to myself, my fingers curling to dig my nails into my palms. Jace laughed and left open mouth kisses all over my collar bones. "You know I can make you feel good too. Just finish the job." I tried to convince him.

"I think I'm good." Jace told me finding my sweet spot and abusing it.

"Ahh, uh, mhmm, p-plea-" I bit into my lip hard so the words wouldn't escape my mouth. How did he make lose control so easily? I literally still had all my clothes on. As a final attempt I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed my back harder against the wall to keep me up while his hands went under my windbreaker and teased my torso.

I grinded my hips against his harshly, rocking back and forth. "Fuck." He hissed. My hands were finally free and they clawed at his back. Now it was my turn to make him pay. My lips went to the left side of his neck and I attacked only one spot making sure to leave a mark. I knew he would hate me for it later, but this was pay back. I rocked my hips one more time. He started pulling down the zipper of my sweater. I unwrapped my legs from his waist hopping off him. My fingers brushed against the back of his neck and my pointer finger played with his bttom lip.

He looked so hot that I was tempted to stay. His golden hair was messed up and part of it flopped over his right eye. His lips were swollen from all the abuse they were doing to my neck. His bare and very toned chest was rising up and down frantically as he tried to steady his breathing. His eyes were dark and lustful. I smirked in amusement and bit my lip. "See you at breakfast, princess."

"Fucking tease." I herd him call out as I grabbed my backpack off the floor and strutted out of the janitor's closet.