Dynal

There was chaos everywhere. Dynal and some of his advisors seemed to enter the battle to late. Everything was carnage. Some Fossil Fighters were on the ground injured, others were on the ground dead, dino-medals of rogues were littered everywhere, and many tame vivosaurs were lying on the ground. Dynal pressed a button on a device in the back of his neck. His whole body morphed into his battle form. He roared fiercely.
"Go help all who need it." Dynal said in a growling yell. He hated that his battle form prevented him speaking correctly.
The other nodded and morphed into their battle forms.
Dynal around for Hunter or Duna worried. He could only see mayhem and war. Just then, a rogue Brachio burst through the chaos and stampeded straight towards Dynal. Her brilliant silver designs glistened in the sun. He knew somehow that the rogues were being controlled, and the Brachio was purposely being controlled to target him. He didn't want to hurt the vivosaur, but he knew he had to stop her. He jumped on her back and, avoiding her massive tail swinging at him, climbed her neck. His Spino-like form was a little difficult to climb in, but he managed. He climbed until he was close to the bottom of the Brachio's head, and he retracted his biggest sickle claw. He pinpointed a spot on her neck and gentle sliced into it. The Brachio reared back on her hind legs in pain. Dynal was knocked off of her back. He landed firmly on his feet. He was glad he always landed on his feet. The Brachio disappeared in a bright flash of light. Her dino-medal fell into Dynal's hands. He put her in a sidepouch he brought.

He sighed softly in sadness. He looked over and saw a Dinaurian and Human couple cower in fear as a V-Raptor and a Dilopho backed them against a wall of the Fossil Center. The two were screaming as they clutched each other. Dynal raced towards them. He slammed into the V-Raptor forcing him back into his medal. He bit the Dilopho's frill and slapped her with his tail causing her to revert to her medal as well. Dynal picked up their medals and put it in his sidepouch.

"Get on. Now." He growled.

The two nodded and climbed his side. He roared and went behind the Fossil Stadium and threw a small device on the ground. It beeped and a small portal opened.

"Go through. It bring you to safe place." Dynal said in a grunt.
The couple nodded and slid off his back. They jumped into the portal. Dynal went back to save others.

After saving a majority of the people and poofing some rogues, Dynal finally found some familiar faces. Rosie, Holt, Dr. Diggins, Nevada, the Chieftain, and Raptin were all running towards him. He reverted back into his normal form.

Rosie was on a Venator, Holt was on an O-Raptor, Dr. Diggins was of course on his Stego, Nevada was on a Pachy, the Chieftain was on a Megalo, and Raptin was in his battle form.

"King Dynal! It's so good to see you!" Rosie said happily.

"Indeed and likewise. Are you all alright?" Dynal asked

"Yes. We've been trying to save the citizens from all the rogues. It's been quite the battle! I'm sure this will be in textbooks." Dr. Diggins said.

"As have I. Chieftain! I am surprised to see you here, my friend." Dynal said.

"Yes. The Chieftain wants to help. Also, I was bored." The Chieftain said.

"Your Highness...it's good to see you." Raptin said.
"It is good to see you as well, Raptin. It pleases me to see you working alongside these wonderful humans." Dynal said.
"Yes sir. My exile to the mainland has shown me the human ways and how wrong I was." Raptin said.

"So, what's our plan your Highness?" Holt asked.
"Does anybody know the whereabouts of Duna and Hunter?" Dynal asked fretfully.

"I'm afraid we don't know where either of them are." Dr. Diggins said.
Before any of them could say anything, they heard a loud primal roar from up on a cliff.

"What the hell was that?" Holt asked.
"That's Alice! She's in trouble!" Rosie said.
"Let us go!" Dynal yelled.
They all began to run towards the cliff.
Before they could all go any further, Dynal got a loud call. He stopped and got out a device. He pushed a button on it. A feminine voice sounded.

"Dynal! We have made a very important discovery that requires your attention immediately! We might also need some help from Dr. Diggins."  Dynal recognized the voice as Droma Saured.
"Very well. I will be there, soon." Dynal said. He hung up and faced Dr. Diggins.

"There has been a deep discovery that requires both you and I." He said.
"Alright. Let's go." Dr. Diggins said.
They set off from the group.

"Alright. Let's go!" Rosie yelled. They began to run when Duna ran up to them. She had a look of full concern on her face.
"Have you guys seen Hunter?!" She asked.
"No, but we heard Alice at the top of that cliff. We think Hunter may be up there." Rosie said.
Duna had a look of anger on her face. She pressed a button on the back of her neck. She transformed into her battle form and roared with fierce intensity. The team followed Duna as she quickly ran towards the cliff.