Fall From Grace

WARNING: The following contains detailed descriptions of sexual assault if it makes you uncomfortable I suggest you do not read this.

~Betty's POV~

"Get off me I have a boyfriend!" I was frozen in place unable to move, barely able to speak. His demonic gaze raked over me. My wrists burned from the growingly painful ropes pressing into my skin. His scarily strong hands travelled down to my pants zipper.  I let out a small scream it was all my body could handle. "Please Nick don't do this!" His ominous smirk became all  could see as he said softly, menacingly "Oh, come on Betts you know you want me.'' I struggled beneath his tight grip as he tugged down my pants revealing my pink lace underwear. I let a lone tear slip out but my cries for help were nothing before Nick St Clair. I was as helpless as my numb limp hands tied behind my back. He forced me down onto the bed as multiple whimpers sounded, echoing around the empty room. As he discarded my underwear I screamed but it wasn't worth the effort, no one came to my aid. Each thrust he made I released a scream filled with sorrow and pain but he disregarded it. Once he was done he chuckled and said "I told you, you would enjoy it... Enjoy me." He left, leaving me violated, so broken I might as well have been dead.

I stayed in the position he left me in, I was numb there and if I moved it would become to real. Unable to sleep I just stared blankly at the ceiling the whole night... 

~The Next Morning~
I was still lay motionless where he left me the only thing visibly different was the ropes I had managed to squeeze my limbs out of discarded on the floor in a similar way to my underwear. Multiple pink marks were left trailing off at my jawline where my many tears had dried. I closed my eyes for a long while although still conscious in thought, hoping that the next second that passed would be my last but of course it wasn't. It was just another second filled with my consistent sorrow.

I inhaled sharply as I rose from the flames of hell. The bed I once knew as safe and innocent where all my problems could be solved by the warmth of my sheets was now be the place where the crack in my heart had widened and crumbled before the likes of Nick St Clair. I forced my disheartened body towards the bathroom. The warm water comforted me as I tried to scrub off the shame I felt every time I glanced in the mirror but this scar ran deeper than the surface of my soft skin.

I wrapped the rough towel around my slim body. As I was about to leave the bathroom I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and what I saw shocked me to the bone. Left over mascara was smudged across my hollow cheeks, my red rimmed eyes filled with trauma that had destroyed the last ray of light in her life. The only thing worth living for was Jughead. I tore my gaze from the horrifying reflection of myself but not before I noticed my eyes glaze over with tears only being held back by the power of my will. A will that was near breaking point.

In my clean tank and joggers I wandered aimlessly back to my room. A soft buzz dragged me from my daze,I turned my head sharply towards the direction of my phone. I checked the screen -Jughead- I inhaled sharply and squeezed my eyes shut as I declined the call and turned off my phone. I forced my eyes to open but they were well to full of tears and one managed to crawl from my eye onto my rosey cheek. Although my gaze was blurred with the war threatening to wage only stopped by the barrier of my water line, I could make out a single figure. Directly across from me peering out of Archie's window stood my Juggie. His expression was the clear picture of pure betrayal and hurt, his phone that was held limply in his hand he tossed into the blow up bed behind him. Within what felt like seconds he turned his back to me and left.

A loud sob escape my tightly closed lips and I pulled the curtains to with more force than necessary. Darkness engulfed me as I slid to the floor now sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. Although almost numb, I could slightly feel the rough edge of my nails digging into my already scarred flesh. I curled tightly up into a ball overcome by the pain that weighed heavily on my shoulders. 'This is it's I thought 'the time the perfect girl next door broke, and this time maybe beyond repair-'. My thoughts were cut short by a pair of warm, strong familiar arms lifting me from the coldness of the floor.

A/n this is my first chapter please let me know what you think not sure how often I will update but let me know if you want me to update weekly. Thanks y'all
Love Megan xoxo