I don't understand.

~Veronica's POV~
"Betty, what is it? What's going on? And why did you ask me to buy you a pregnancy test?" Her gaze shifted to me, her eyes shined in the light with tears. "Oh betty did you and jughead-" she cut me of with a murmur yet I still heard it "No" my eyes widened and were bulging out of my head I'm sure "wait, what?" My brows furrowed in shear confusion. I searched her face for any sort of clue as to what was happening but I found none as if she was purposely keeping her features blank. Then all of a sudden every emotion she had clearly been trying to force to the back of her mind flashed in her eyes. She gazed up at me sadness now disrupting her normally elegant expression "Nick st clair." This forced me further into the spiral of confusion " so you slept with him?" Slight anger tinted my voice, Jughead had been nothing but good to her but the anger was washed away once she muttered      "Yes, but not willingly. H-he erm-" she couldn't finish each word that left her lips was more incoherent than the last so I finished for her "raped you?" And she nodded. "Oh my God, this can not be happening. Just can't believe Nick of all people. Shit. Betty you need to do this test. Shit" I muttered rushing over and kneeling down in front of her and holding her hands. "I'm here for you not matter what happens okay. You ready? Oh sorry stupid question of course your not ready." She looked at me her eyes glistening with tears "It needs to be done." She choked out evidently fighting tears. I nodded and lead her to the bathroom.

I waited outside the bathroom for her, my head in my hands. How could he do something like this? My old best friend, I think it was more than safe to say he was no longer a friend of mine. Thank God he left town or so help me I wouldn't have been responsible for my actions. The soft click of the lock sounded echoing around the bare walls of the apartment. I glanced up and offered a small, sad smile to a distraught looking betty. I stood up and gave her a tight hug. "All that's left to do now is wait." She muttered into my shoulder.

She was pacing back and forth around my bedroom "B its going to be okay." She paused and looked at me for a single second before continuing walking "you don't know that, how long left?" I checked the timer I had set on my phone. I was panicking, my ex best friend had done this to my new best friend. Me and betty were sisters of the heart and I would never want her to get hurt. If she hurts I hurt. "Betty, it's only been 10 seconds since last you asked. Come here sit with me." She wandered over to me and I have her a tight hug, she felt limp and lifeless in my arms "look whatever happens, whatever you decide depending on the test, I'm here for you. Okay B? I won't let you go through this alone." She nodded and gave me a sad but grateful smile. "Okay lets see what this test says."

A/n there we go another chapter as promised it's snowing over here right now and it makes me so happy I love snow!!
Anyway, so I have two different directions for this to go (two different story lines for her test result). Comment which way you want it to go.

PREGNANT

NOT PREGNANT

Love you all
Megan xoxo.