WTH Was That?

~Betty's POV~
His lips felt soft against mine and fit so well it was like our lips were made to kiss one and others. His large hands roamed touching everywhere. It felt oh so good. He paused for a minute just tired smile at me. I rolled him onto his back, it was my turn to make him feel the way he had made me feel. He didn't stop making my feel that way and kept touching, "Oh my god! Yes Juggie!"
I woke up panting, what the hell was that!? I rubbed my eyes that dream playing on repeat. I sighed loudly. Of course these dreams had to happen the moment he came back of course. That was the second dream she had ever had of him like that. The first was when hey were dating, he had looked especially hot that day.
As if on que a knock sounded and I pulled on my robe and hurried to answer it. Guess who. "Hey I was wondering if I could feed Emma this morning?" My eyes were still adjusting to how bright it was outside,  "Yeah, yeah erm come in. What time is it?" I asked as he breezed past me wearing the same cologne as he used to. The one I love him wearing. I had to hide a wince at the sharp pain I felt in my heart. "It's like 10:30." My eyes widened, "Shit! I haven't changed Emma.  Oh god I slept in. Can you get the bottle ready and don't forget to test it on the back of your hand!" I called as I rushed into Emma's room. I noticed she was awake but not crying. Thank god. I lifted he gently from her cot and she gurgled, making me chuckle. God I love this child so much. I laid her on her changing table and started to change her. I was so grateful that she wasn't a noisy baby and didn't scream the apartment block down whenever she wanted something. Usually if she wanted anything she would go really really quiet and not make a peep. None of the gurgling sounds she makes just like she's sleeping. Sometimes though that made my job harder because it was difficult to suss out whether or not she is sleeping when outside the room.
Once I had hanged her i carried her to Jughead. Every time I looked at him the dream rushed to the front of my mind and I blushed a little. Subtle Betty so subtle. I turned towards my kitchen to make some tea, "Do you want tea or coffee?" He peered up at me whilst feeding Em and I could feel his lips against my neck again. I tried to not let it show so I just raised my eyebrows, "Erm, no I'm good." I just nodded and turned round as fast as I could and rolled my eyes.

I stood stirring my tea lost in thoughts of my dream and my feelings for Jughead.  I missed him. His warm embrace, his everything. I glanced up finally realising how long I was stirring my tea for. "Jug?" He looked at me, "please can I talk to you?" He nodded worry embedded in his eyes. He went and put Emma in her bouncer in her room. "What did you want to talk about Betts." He said once we were situated on the sofa. I had changed when Jug was putting Emma in her bouncer and playing with her a bit. I fiddled with my sweater. "Did you have another relationship when you were gone." He looked surprised but shook his head, "No the only person I ever loved was you, it killed me to leave you but I was really needed. My feelings for you haven't changed whatsoever. I'm sorry I hurt you but I'm here now and I'm going to do whatever it tak-" I cut him off by leaning forward and pressing my lips to his. He held my waist and I wrapped my arms round his neck. This time it wasn't a dream and I rolled him backwards straddling him. Our lips never broke apart once. I pulled back when yet another knock sounded. I neatened my cloths as did Jughead a smirk written on his face and a smile plastered on mine. I missed moments like that. I pulled open the door to see...

A/n WE REACHED 1000 READS OMG I'M DEAD RN OMG. I remeber getting so excited that I had like 10 reads now I can't even omg. So a special little chapter for yall with some cute little bughead moments whoop whoop and riverdale is back filming now so I'm happy as hell. I love all you guys so much and I'm going to make these A/n things shorter cause I feel like they drag a little bit. I think my goal is 30-35 chapters so we have 11ish at the max to go then I'm going to do a new alternate universe fic thanks for sticking around. See you later.
Megan xoxo