I Got New Rules

~Betty's POV~
"Hey there Juliet." A slight ray of sunlight broke through the clouds. But as soon as it came it left, like a light flickering out. He will take you and break you and then he will leave again. I couldn't let him steal my heart once more, "Now,  if you are going to see our daughter then there has to be rules, like no old nicknames." His face fell briefly but he soon regained him calm demeanour "Okay, I guess we will figure out the other rules when we cross those bridges." I almost felt bad for him, but then I remembered what he did to me and didn't feel as bad. "See, you're already getting the hang of it." He stared at his shoes as I bit the inside of my cheek. I turned on my heal, "Well, are you coming?" He looked up and smiled softly. Once again the light came streaming through the darkness before it soon flickered and faded. Not going there. I walked softly into Emma's room, smiling as I always do when I see her. I walked to her crib and picked her up gently. Even though she was awake I was always overly careful with her. "Emma, there is someone special mummy wants you to meet." She looked slightly confused before mumbling "mummy?" In a questioning tone. She was smart for how young she was, she spoke before any other babies I knew and it enthralled me each time I heard her say mummy. She was be only light in my life. "The special person I want you to meet is your daddy." A small grin formed on her little round face and she gargles playfully. I carried her to the door to her room where Jughead stood. His eyes lit up and a smile took over his features, "Emma this is your daddy." She incoherently mumbled before shouting almost triumphantly "Dada." Jughead seemed to be frozen, entranced by his daughter. "Jughead? Do you want to hold her?" Again he said nothing, and continued to stare at her before nodding his head and reaching out his arms.

Once he was holding her comfortably and carefully we made our way over to the couch where he just held her. I remember when he used to hold me and look at me as if I were his entire world. That was all gone now. Another knock at the door startled me and I shook my head before rushing to see who it was. Surprise, surprise it was archie, my childhood best friend. I wonder if he knew what had happened. I cut all ties with everyone but Cheryl and Veronica when I got pregnant and I still didn't hang out with them when I was heavily pregnant. Now only Cheryl and me stayed in touch. Me and Veronica drifted but I'm pretty sure her and Archie stayed together. "Archie?" He looked as happy as I was. I jumped into his arms "omg I'm so happy to see you. I've missed you so much you have no idea." He just hugged me, "I've missed you so much Betty. And we need to catch up like yesterday but I'm headed of out now so I was just bringing jug his keys." I nodded, "Yeah definitely and Jughead is just in the living room." I lead him round the corner and before I knew it he was stood stock still looking as confused as ever "I would like you to meet Emma. Just after Jughead left I found out I was pregnant with his baby. Remember how I cut everyone out of my life? Well that's why." He just nodded briefly. "Do you want to say a quick hello before you head off?" He once again just nodded shuffling forward to say hello, "Hey there Emma, aren't you adorable." He looked at me and I knew he needed to go so I just gestured to the door, he knew what I meant. "I'll stop by late okay?" I smiled "Okay arch, see you soon." Whilst all this was happening Jughead had not once taken his eyes off our daughter. "She's so beautiful." He said. "Yeah she is. I remember when you used to say if we had a baby he or she would be beautiful. I guess what you said came true." His eyes glazed over as if he was holding back tears, till he snuffled back and grinned at the beauty we had made all that time ago.

A/n here is another one, I like this one its so cute I mean it's not the best one I've done but it's just cute bughead moments. Who wants Veronica and Betty to rekindle in this I DO so I might make it happen. I AM NOT USED TO NO RIVERDALE EVERY WEEK WHAT DO I EVEN DO WITH MY LIFE RN. ugh I need riverdale to function. This and riverdale crack is keeping me going along with those little au stories on insta, love them. Anyways that's all for now CAN YOU BELIEVE WE ARE ON OVER 800 READ I MEAN I REDBERTH BEING SO EXCITED OVER 50 LIKE OMG. Anyway thank you for all the support.
All my love to you guys.
Megan xoxo