Wait What?

~Betty's POV~
I left Emma with FP and headed straight to my moms house, I had no idea what was going on but I wanted to get there quickly. My overly curious nature took over forcing me to speed up. Wind whipped ferociously through my golden curls. A lot had changed since Jughead left. I could not longer be bothered scraping my hair back into a tight ponytail and I had decided to learn to ride a motorcycle. It felt like he was always going to be here with me when I rode this. I remember the first time he took me on his, we had raced down a long quiet road and he took me to the most beautiful medow I had ever seen. That was when I utterly fell for him.
I kept my eyes focused sternly on the road not wanting any mishaps to happen, especially whilst riding this big metal death bike. I was coming up to my old neighbourhood, I slowed a little taking it all in, nostalgia hitting me all over. It had barely changed one bit. I loved that about my small town. Change was infrequent and it made me feel comfortable and at home. Especially before the nick st dick head situation.

I pulled up to my moms house still completely confused. I noticed another bike here. I became nervous. I knew who was there I just didn't want to admit it, but my mum was already at the door waiting for me to come in so I couldn't leave now. "I'm glad you didn't bring here." She whispered when I approached her. "It's him, isn't it?" She nodded, blanking her features. Tears rose in my eyes, I shouldn't cry over him, but I missed him.
However my anger towards him overpowered the sense of longing I had for him. I wanted him to be in Emma's life, but how could I even face him now that I have had his child without him knowing.

My legs shook as I wandered through my old home, taking my sweet ass time. I had to wait for him, for over a year, he can now know what it felt like. Even if it was just a little bit compared to what I went through because of him.
As I rounded the corner my eyes instantly locked with his. My mind went blank. I didn't know what to do, say, think. My breaths just sped up, I couldn't control it, it just got worse. I felt my moms hand on my shoulder and warmth spread through me, strengthening me. I steadied my breath and help my chin up just a little higher. He rose from his chair, he still looked the same as he did when he left, other than the fact that the nerves and the guilt I could see in his eyes were eating away at him. I softened my features. Maybe there is more to the story. I thought before finally plucking up the courage to say "You came back?" I was still wondering if he was a figure of my imagination. It was possible. "I promised I would." I turned to my mom, wanting to seem like I didn't want to run into his arms and kiss him but slap him at the same time. "Mom, I get that he's back but what does this have to do with my new neighbours?" She sighed shaking her head. "I'm sorry Betty,  but your new neighbours are Archie and Jughead." My eyes widened, it was only matter of time now before he found out about Emma. "Oh my God. He's my new neighbour, and Archie?" Holy shit this can't be happening. My mom just stared at her feet. I snapped out of it almost instantly, I needed to get back to Emma. "Mom I've got to go." She looked at me and nodded, understanding without words being said.

I ran outside and sped of on my motorbike, before Jughead could even comprehend the situation. I burst through my front door and saw FP cradling and asleep Emma. I would've smiled at the situation if it wasn't for the current one I was in, "Betty, what's wrong." Just breath, "FP can you put Emma down? I need to tell you something." He nodded, looking as confused as I was no more than an hour ago. Once we were situated on my couch, I managed somehow to choke out the truth, "He's back FP, and him and Archie are my new neighbours. He is going to find out about Emma. I have to tell him, I just don't know how." Another slam sounded next door, not unlike the one we heard earlier. FP rushed to next doors front door, I couldn't stop him without waking Emma and I really didn't want Jughead to find out like that. He knocked frantically until the door opened, revealing Jughead. FP looked dazed, like he couldn't believe who he was seeing, Jughead wore the same expression. Until he snapped out of it and grabbed tightly onto his dad. What a happy reunion, except none of us were happy. Nor were we satisfied with the way things happened. I rolled my eyes and went back to my apartment to check on Emma.

A few hours later I heard a knock on my door.

A/n here is another chapter for you guys, I'm glad to have updated again, wattpa is kind of my lifeline right now. So I'm happy that I can come and update for you all. I was wondering if you guys wanted a face reveal to see who is writing this story. Comment if you would be interested in that. Thank you for sticking with this story. WE HAVE OVER 600 READS NOW!!! It's kinda crazy to me that people are actually interested in my writing so thanks.
That is all. Love you all.
Megan xoxo