Omg What!?

~Betty's POV~
He stood before me, having the same affect he always did. My heart pounded so hard in my hest I thought it would burst free. My mind whirled with thoughts. Just there mere sight of him with our child made me want to go crazy. I couldn't tell him this, I was to scared. Scared hat he would up and leave again. I couldn't let him past arms length. I knew deep down I hadn't forgiven him for this and I didn't think I could. He had taken my heart and torn it apart.
"Betty, actually I didn't just come to see Emma." He said, placing her back into her cot and turning to me. I frowned inquisitively. I was good at masking my true feelings, even when someone had shattered me. "What else do you need?" He bit his lips and I replaced my frown with a scowl. He noticed. "I needed to talk to you, to clear the air. Explain why I left." I shook my head in shear denial. "It's too late Jughead. I could never forgive you for the way you left me. I'm sorry but I think you should go." I lifted his chin slightly higher clearly holding in emotion. I felt instantly guilty but I stood by my words I wouldn't give him another chance to destroy me all over again. He walked out the door and I shut it as soon as. The next to thing I knew I needed to do was get straight on the phone with Cheryl. Three rings sounded before she answered and I released a sigh of relief. "Hey, Erm I know you just finished your monthly digital detox or whatever but I really need you right now Cherry." Momentary silence met me before she said "Why B, what's wrong?" I sighed "Can you come over I can't explain this all over the phone." Why does she not respond quickly. "Yeah, of course I'll be right there. See you soon." I looked at the ceiling tears already forming in my eyes. "Yeah thanks Cherry, see you soon."
I squeezed me eyes shut, I was desperately willing myself not to cry but sure enough a lone tear rolled down my rosy cheek. I wiped it away with the back of my hand. I'm not going there again, crying over him. I gritted my teeth and went to the fridge to get a fresh bottle of milk for Emma. I placed it in the microwave and my mind wandered off to how I was going to tell my best friend like sister that my high school baby daddy moved in next door, he wants to explain why he left, I don't want to give him the chance to hurt me again, Archie also moved in with him and of course he's still with Veronica so I'm bound to bump into her at some point and this whole time she was on a monthly digital detox so I couldn't get hold of her. Oh god I needed to chill.

It was like second nature to me. Taking the bottle from the microwave and testing the milk on the back of my hand before cradling Emma and feeding her. I was burping her as the knock on the door sounded. "It's open, come in." The door swung open and revealed the, as always, fabulous best friend of mine. "Omg, Betty! I have missed my little Emma. Please can I finish burping her for you I need to hold that precious little girl before she has to go down for her nap!" I grinned from ear to ear. She always had that affect on me "Of course Cherry." As we got situated on the sofa, I took a deep breath. She clearly sensed my nervousness and took over. "Hun whilst you regain you composure, I'll tell you why I'm more than excited right now." She waited for me to nod before she continued, "You know how me and Toni are still the strongest ever, well whilst we were having our little detox we had a long conversation. We have decided we want children. So we are either planning to adopt or I'll do IVF to the point of my eggs being collected then a sperm donors well sperm will fertilise with my egg. Then once it's been fertilised it will be implanted into Toni. So either rout we choose he children will be both equally mine and hers." I took a second to process all that information. "OMG Cherry thats incredible. Omg that's actually amazing I'm so happy for you guys!" A large smile grew on her face as I expressed my happiness for them. "Thanks B, it means a lot to me for you to say that because either way we go we want you to be the godmother." My eyes widened. "Omg yes yes yes yes yes. Of course. Definitely." Her smile soon turned into a frown "Now to put a dampener on things, what's happened this past few days?" I sobered up and began to explain, "You remember Jughead right?" A scowl, not directed at me but at Jughead,  contorted her features. "Of course I remember that snake that left you alone and vulnerable after getting you pregnant." I nodded, "Yeah that's the one. Well him and Archie moved in across the hall. Like literally in the flat across from mine, now Jughead knows Emma is his and he wants to explain why he left but I don't want to give him the cancellation to hurt me again. Remember how I cut ties with everyone bar you because you saw me, well Veronica and Archie are still together so I don't know what I'll do when I eventually bump into her. And Cherry, I'm so scared." He eyes glazed over as she went and placed Emma in her cot and returned to give me a comforting hug. Then she froze and said "Wait Jughead is in the flat across from you?" I nodded into the embrace and then she was gone. She stormed towards the door and had opened it before I had the chance to say no. I hurried after her as she banged on Jughead's door and soon enough to he opened it, Cheryl spoke up instantly with an angry scowl painted across her face. "Did you miss me."

Another chapter for ya'll, I've been off ill like all week so I thought I might as well get one out for you guys so here it is. This story is starting to get going now and get into everything so I'm happy about that and we are so close to 1000 reads let's get there!!! Thank you all and love you all for the support you have given me.
Megan xoxo.