Closest

~Betty's POV~
I hummed happily to myself as I approached the Pembroke, after these past few weeks I had been particularly vulnerable but my Juggie lifted my spirits and stitched my wounds. Last night was incredible, I was so nervous considering how my first time had happened. Although I've become happy and come to terms with what I went through, I can help it continuously playing at the back of my mind, and it does all the time. Except for when I'm with Jug. I was dragged from my thoughts as I felt something warm and wet trailing down my face. I hadn't even noticed my tears building up, I wiped my eyes rather harshly mad that I couldn't control my own tears. Luckily I was having a no makeup day but I could picture how my face would look if I had, had makeup on. Black tracing the underneath of my eyes and my sleeves covered in concealer and mascara leaving my face bright red. I paused to snuffle back and collect myself before reaching up to tap on the door to Veronica's apartment.

I plastered on a smile as I entered seeing all three of my best friends. Upon getting comfortable Cheryl started her ranting. Although for every word that left Cheryl's mouth Toni inched closer and I'm not the only one that noticed, Ronnie was giving me 'the look'. I inwardly smiled at the situation. "And then Jason decided it would be a good idea to put on my iconic red lipstick and ruin it, snapped it right off." Maybe this is what Jughead meant by 'girl time' I chuckled lightly at the situation. "Toni, can I talk to you for a sec?" Although her eyebrows furrowed momentarily she nodded. When she stood I grabbed her hand, not roughly though and pulled her into the hall. "What's up Betty?" I smirked "So, you and Cheryl huh?" She blanked her features but I could see her eyes brighten from the mere sound of her name. My smile only grew, "have you told her?" And just like that the brightness faded and she shook her head. "Why not?" She seemed almost dumbfounded as if she had never though about it, but then she nodded "I need to don't I?" I lifted a brow "Well if you're ready I don't see why you shouldn't, and besides we all know what she will say by the way she looks at you." She looked at the floor as a fire blazed behind her eyes. She wanted this. I could tell.

~Toni's POV~
the moment me and Betty re-entered the room my eyes instantly locked with Cheryl's, and for the first time since we met I felt electricity course through my veins and by the shear intensity of her gaze I could tell she felt it too. As soon as she looked away and towards Betty with a questioning glance the awareness that had crackled between us in the most delicious way wained.

As the evening drew closer I knew I needed to tell Cheryl how I feel, it was just weighing down on me and I need to feel light again. Archie and Jughead had come round and Cheryl had, to no surprise, spin the bottle. This was my chance. "Who's going first? No one? Okay then I will" the fiery red head smirked and spun the bottle as fast as she could. My heart pounded and frantic thoughts whizzed about in my head wondering what I would say to her if the bottle landed on me. And sure enough it did. Barely a second had passed from the bottle landing on me and my palms started to sweat and my mouth completely dried up. I followed her into the closet and shut the door behind me. "Look Cheryl I need to talk to you about some-" as soon as I had turned round and before I had finished speaking she cut me off by pulling me into a long lustrious kiss. When she pulled away she whispered "You have no idea how long I have wanting to do that for."

~Jughead's POV~
I smirked as I saw toni leave the closet with the slightest tint of red on her lips, clearly from kissing Cheryl but I soon noticed Betty wearing a similar smirk to mine on her ever so elegant features. And then suddenly I wasn't focused on anything else, just the pure beauty of the angel right in front of me. God how did I get so lucky? I love her so much, she is a true beauty to behold and I can actually say.
She's mine.

A/N sorry this is longgggggggg overdue but I'm glad you have stuck around, this past month really hasn't been the real estate for me and I'm just thankful for all the support I've had with this story. It really makes me smile, and can I just say from one chapter we got up to nearly 400 reads LIKE WTF HOW OMG IT'S SO AMAZING!!! Also I added a bit of a choni moment in there i might add a bit of varchie. I'm kind of thinking of writing a chin I fic so let me know what you think. That's all I might get one up soon but don't hold me to that
Megan xoxo