Round 2

~Jughead's POV~
I have a feeling Betty was going to tell me something important and Archie just had to interrupt it all because he blocked the toilet and didn't know how to fix it. Sometimes he genuinely amazes me with how stupid he can be. I love him though we truly are like brothers and I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm lost in my head I know I am it's just I know Betty really wanted to say something but when I see that type of panic in Archie's eyes you know somethings gone wrong.

I was jerked rather roughly out of my thoughts by none other than the squeaking of the bed next door. Veronica must be here. I like Veronica she has good intentions but I don't want to hear her and Archie fucking almost every time she stays over. I turned over dragging my duvet with me to check the time on my phone. 1:21 great. My eyes became heavy and before I knew it i was drifting off to sleep ignoring the noises I was hearing.

I dreamt of her last night. That we were back together and I was truthful to her the entire time I was away, but this was all just a fantasy of mine. Even if we were to get back together I doubt it could ever be the same because she will never fully forgive me for abandoning her, pregnant and alone. I sighed stretching and rolling out of bed. Anyway time for breakfast. My thoughts drifted to what cereals we had in, I opened the cupboard and low and behold, absolutely nothing. Me and Archie have been so focused on moving in and such, I guess we forgot to go grocery shopping. Then a thought struck me. Pop's. I've not been in what feels like forever; it has been a while, 1 and half years to be exact. Maybe I could invite Betty. I don't know how many times she's able to go out having to look after Emma all the time but Veronica is completely infatuated by her so maybe she could look after Emma whilst I take Betty out for breakfast. I got changed as fast as I think I ever have and hurried with a smile across the hall. I tapped lightly on the door and waited a couple of seconds until it swung open to reveal the beauty herself. She stood, looking elegant in a white robe cradling our daughter.

I shook my head, shrugging of the somewhat scandalous thoughts that entered my mind when I saw her. "Hey, I was going to head out for breakfast and was wondering if you wanted to join." she smiled brightly and said softly "Yeah sure, ill just get changed." she walked into the living room setting Emma down in her bouncer. I sat on the rug in front of her and played with her until I heard the light click of the bedroom door being closed. My eyes instantly gravitated towards her. Perhaps it was her beauty or her complete lack of knowledge of the beauty she possessed, either way her mere presence utterly enthralled me. Maybe I was wrong, maybe it could go back to normal. Either way I had to try. She cleared her throat and I remembered I was staring, "you ready to go jug?" Ugh that nick name got everytime. I nodded and stood on shaky legs. why did she make me so weak? She went to pick up Emma from her bouncer and I stopped her gently. "Just us." she frowned deeply, "Jug, we can't just leave our daughter here on her own. Anything could happen." and with that a knock sounded. "I know, that's why I invited Cheryl and Toni over to take care of her." I smiled brightly as I opened the door to reveal my old serpent sister. Toni. I pulled her into a tight hug. "Jughead. Dude I have not seen you in forever we are in serious need of a catchup." Her and Cheryl strode in clearly very at home here and sat on the rug by Emma. "Well? What are you guys still doing here, we got this," she said motioning to Toni. Betty was still stood there, almost taken aback. I chuckled under my breath, "c'mon Betts, lets go."

She followed me out taking a quick glance back at our daughter before closing the door. We walked silently next to each other and every now and then our hands would brush and her cheeks would become a light shade of pink. I can't lie, it made me smile. we reached the apartments parking lot and she looked towards her car and I shook my head. "No, no we are taking the bike" I said motioning towards my motorbike she sighed a look of anxiety washed over her face. "it's okay" I said when we reached my bike, "Just hold on tight, like we used too." She obeyed wrapping her arms tightly round my waist and before we set off she whispered, "Okay, but where are we even going for breakfast?" a smirk slid onto my face, "The place our best memories were made."

A/N here is another chapter for you all, I'm currently in bed and should be sleeping because I have an exam at school tomorrow but instead I'm updating this. Sadly this story will be coming to an end soon but I've had so much fun writing it and I hope you've had fun reading it. I'm unsure weather or not to do a sequel but I am thinking about maybe writing a Dolan Twins fanfiction. Let me know if you would like to read that because I really love their videos at the moment and the news recently made me very sad. That's all for now.

M x