Starting Over

~Betty's POV~
I rubbed my eyes as I yawned deeply. I was in the car with Veronica she offered to take me to POPS first and I was more than grateful for this miniature reprieve. "Hey B we're here." She said softly stirring me from my daydream, I gave her a soft smile as i released myself into the cold morning air. As we walked towards the bright neon lights with the soft glow of the nearly risen sun she rubbed my back and whispered "It's going to be alright you know, you're Betty Cooper there isn't anything you can't overcome." I nodded taking in her words " Thank you Veronica. For everything." She replaced her soft, concerned features with a bright smile "You're ever so welcome, cheering people up is a Veronica Lodge specialty if nothing else." Just her being there for me helped more than she could ever know. I smiled at the ground. With that said and done I pulled my hair into my regular tight ponytail "That's my girl!" She chuckled to herself.

We sat in our regular booth with our regular order, chocolate milkshake for her and a vanilla for me. To everyone else it would've looked the same as always, just two girls in a booth at POP's. However it wasn't and never would be the same. Nick had ruined my happiness, I wanted him to pay, but I just didn't have it in me. I sighed and stared blankly down at my half empty milkshake. Veronica kept trying to cheer me up and i gave her the odd smile, I appreciated it I did but i just needed time. I was yanked hastily out of my thoughts as the bell rang signalling someone had come into the popular chock'lit shoppe. i glanced up but did a quick double take. My Juggie and Archie had entered. I glared at the table once again wanting to blame everything on the helpless inanimate object but as this was all my fault i couldn't proceed to believe otherwise. As controlling my actions recently had become somewhat difficult I had looked up a second time before my brain had time to process what i was doing. He reluctantly met my gaze and what always seemed to happen when we were near each other, the air crackled with awareness. It was short lived because he turned and walked out. It broke my heart to see him go.

"B, what are you doing? Go after him." I searched my mind for a response but came up short. I shook my head finally finding a response "He wouldn't want me to." She looked at me as if I was stupid "Listen here Betty Cooper, Jughead may be hurting right now but he loves you. Everyone can see it so get your ass to his trailer, where he probably is, and talk to him!" I nodded and quickly gathered my coat and bag. I sprinted towards the south side, fear washed over me not only of how Jughead would react but because of the fact that I was now on the South Side. It was dangerous for me, a North sider, to be here even in broad daylight. As I made my way to Jughead's trailer many confused and threatening looks were thrown my way, lets just say i was more than uncomfortable. I walked quickly and kept my head down. I took in a deep breath as I approached the trailer, nerves bubbled up inside of me. At this point i had no idea how he would react but i was hoping for the best and praying for the worst. Here goes everything.

A/N here is another chapter quite short but I think i'm okay with it, WE ARE ON OVER 100 READS I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed my chapter next one with have Bughead interactions whoop whoop. Anyway Thanks y'all appreciate it so much.

Megan xoxo.