Beauty Is But Rare

~Jughead's POV~
I grinned indulging myself in a long, lustrous kiss. If dreams were mere wishes that came true, my only one would be for this moment to last forever. It may not have lasted so long but it did intensify. I pushed her gently against the door, caging her in with my arms, kissing her as though she was my oxygen and I needed her to survive. I left a trail of soft kisses leading down to her neck as I tugged on the hem of her pale pink jumper. She did the same before severing contact to tug the material over my head, before I could lean in for another kiss she grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. Without a moments hesitation she pulled me onto her bed and although I was rather clumsy she laughed that angelic laugh and climbed on top of me once again sealing my lips with a gentle and passionate kiss. Once she had shed her jumper I paused for a minute gazing into her eyes savouring the moment, "You're so beautiful." I whispered tracing the outline of her soft lips. She smiled and played with the button on my jeans. A smirk overcame my features and let's just say it became more than just innocent kissing.

I had always wondered what it would be like to lose my virginity and now I know. With Betty curled up in my arms, sleeping ever so peacefully, I could finally imagine a world without pain, a world in which me and Betty could have our happily ever after. It was so perfect, a little clumsy at times with the uncertainty constantly playing on my mind but utterly perfect. However I felt different now, more vulnerable. She had seen a side to me that no one else had and although I love her with every inch of me, heart, soul and body, I felt scared. Jughead Jones was scared. I had an incredible time but what if she didn't what if she didn't feel the same towards me now that we had slept together. I know I don't feel differently about her, but whose to say she doesn't about me.

All of my thoughts were laid to rest though as the blond beauty beside me stirred, opening her eyes slowly "Hey there handsome" she said with a smile before yawning, she even makes yawning look cute damnit smirking I chuckled lightly, she soon joined in once she had stopped her yawning. She gave me a soft peck and stood, running out of the room still butt naked other than her panties, left me fairly confused until she returned wearing my sweater. Which on her looked a lot like a dress. Winking at me she smirked and lay back down next to me "I really do love you, you know." I whispered as I sifted her golden locks through my fingers. She met my gaze and held it for a long while, awareness crackled between us until she pressed her lips against mine in a hard yet quick kiss,"I know, I love you too." I grinned so wide that my smile could probably be seen from outer space before planting a kiss on her forehead and dozing off into a deep sleep.

"You only come across such a rare beauty as Betty Cooper once, maybe twice if you're lucky, in a life time. I would genuinely class myself as the luckiest man in the entire world just having her in my life. Loving her and her loving me back has made my life indescribably amazing, before her I was just drifting through life living it day by boring day and then, then she entered my life like an angel breathing hope into me. She has seen the darkest corners of my mind and loves me anyway. We have overcome the worst we could've possibly imagined and come out stronger, no matter what. I will always love her. Betty Cooper. A diamond in the rough. My diamond in the rough."
"Juggie, whatcha writing there?" I was startled out of my trance by Betty's angelic voice. A smile overcame my features as it normally does in her presence. I tilted my laptop screen down so she couldn't she what I had written. That was strictly for me."Nothing just my novel." She nodded and said "I'm meeting Veronica and Cheryl today, apparently Jason is giving her an ear full and she need some, and I quote 'girl time'." I chuckled lightly seeing as I'm one of the only people who knows about her and Toni "Yeah, 'girl time'" Betty stared at me a confusion flashing in her eyes before she blinked it away and shook her head giggling. "I'm going to make breakfast." She smiled thankfully "Okay jug. Love you." She smirked "Love you too."

A/N here is another chapter, I've had way too much happening in my life and none of it good, sorry if my writing is currently reflecting that. Nevertheless I'm still going to update because I love doing so. I also felt like I owed you guys a happy bughead chapter so here one is. Love you all and thanks for the support!!!!!! We are nearly at 300 reads I'm soooooooooooo happy, you have no idea how grateful I am.
Megan xoxo.