The Truth Knocks

~Betty's POV~
I woke to the sound of a heart beat monitor and I could hear it instantly speed up, but it soon slowed when I realised where I was. I was in the hospital because jug left me and I collapsed. Jug left me. The wound was still open but before I had time to get worked up about it again a nurse walked in carrying a clipboard.

"Ah Elizabeth, you're awake. That's good to see." I nodded absentmindedly, not really paying attention to the nurse's small talk. That was until the questions started, and let me say I wish I had kept with the small talk because her first question was brutal, yet confusing. "Now answer me this honestly, it's just you and me here, are you sexually active?" I bowed my head to hide the shame, although I was 17 it was legal for me to be having sex, I mumbled a blunt "yes" She nodded saying "Well it might be too early to tell but even though, your vitals are fine, they are showing signs of possible pregnancy." I froze, like a deer caught in headlights. "I understand this news might be unexpected and somewhat surprising, so I will leave you alone for a while to process this." And with that she stood and left.
And now all I could think was...
Shit.

A/n here is AN OTHER chapter as I said previously, this is only a small filler chapter, there is a MUCH bigger one on its way. I just wanted to thank all of you for sticking with this story, I know it's not the best story ever but I'm working on it. We are nearly at 500 reads how crazy is that, I'm pretty sure I remember mentioning 50 reads. It's crazy.
Anyway I love you all, your support of this story is unbelievable. 
Thank you.
Megan xoxo