Into The Flames Of Hell

The moment I had been placed into the pit of despair I rolled from my Juggies grip and off the once homely bed. My knees threatened to buckle beneath my weight as a sudden surge of dizziness hit me like a ten tonne truck. Although I wavered on me feet I kept in a upright position. Backing up until I hit the wall concern played over his usually enigmatic features "Betty?" He questioned as I grasped the window ledge with all my might hoping, praying that this was all one big nightmare and that my mom would burst into my room followed by the heavenly scent of bacon and eggs. Moaning at me for being late for school, but can nightmares be this bad and yet feel so real. Alas I knew that my mom wouldn't burst into my room because real life is a worse hell than any bad dream, you can't escape it with the sudden beeping of an alarm clock. It was all too real.

"It's okay it's just me, betty what's wrong?" I... I couldn't speak could barely move I just shook my head as my knees finally went. I collapsed but yet again he caught me but this time he just cradled me in his arms. "Jug" I placed my hand against his warm chest "I...I need you to stay away from me. Please I need to be alone." To scared and ashamed to meet his gaze I just started at my hand on his chest as the tears rained down. I could feel the hurt and confusion radiating from him. He placed me gently down and I finally met his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek "Why, what did I do. Wait" he paused trying to figure out why there was so much pain in my eyes. "Is this because I joined the serpents?" Oh I wish it was that simple, but I took it as the reprieve it was he couldn't be around a ticking time bomb like me especially when no one knows when I will explode. I just nodded sharply trying yet failing at making this decision seem final. "Please I just need a few days, a week tops. Just to sort through everything." I said quietly as my voice was to hoarse to raise above a whisper. He swallowed hard and squeezed his eyes shut before he turned and left. Just. Like. That. He was gone. And I was alone with my thoughts... the worst kind of alone.

I stood there staring at the now closed door, a mess if I ever knew one. What had I done. I pushed away the one person that really knew me, darkness and all. My stomach churned and before I knew it I sprinted to the bathroom making it just in time to release nauseating feeling that had built up inside of me since my shower previous to my now one hundred percent shattered heart. The shards continuously poking at my pain increasing it to an unbearable point.

Something felt wrong, like, really wrong. I needed jug but I couldn't face him knowing the quilt that trailed behind me everywhere I went. 'We just need some time apart that's all, then everything will go back to normal.' I thought I wish I had known how wrong I was, I wish I didn't accept that ride home from Nick st clair I wish just had fought harder but we can't go back no matter how many wishes we make. In this world they will never come true.

A/n this is my second chapter though I'm not sure about it I know what I want to happen in this story but I'm always up for constructive criticism and suggestions. Thanks for reading.
Megan xoxo