Blank Portrait

~Two days later~
My hair was a mess. I hadn't showered in days. The episodes of nausea continued and I couldn't help but feel as though something was off. These past few days my features had barely twitched, only to move with the sheer pain of every tear that spilled down my overly red cheeks. Bearing all of that my hands were the worst mess of all, dry blood lingered around the irritated and freshly opened scars that covered my palms.

Every morning and night Jug had sat at my door for at least an hour in tears begging me to let him in. No matter how much it broke my heart to hear him so broken I couldn't let him see me, not like this. I was more broken than he realized and even still in my never-ending stretch of pain people still thought I was the perfect girl next door. Especially to my parents who called everyday from their month long spa cruise. It was summer break but I was still wrapped in a thick layer of jumpers and blankets not able to get warm. Perhaps it was the fact that I didn't have my Juggies warm arms to hold me, shielding me from the darkness that loomed over me.

As if on que a loud knock sounded, echoing through the bare walls of my home. "Betty, it's me... again. Please let me in. I need to see you." His voice broke and so did my heart further than it had already. I rested my hand of the door willing myself to open it just a crack. Once it was open the slightest fraction my Juggie barged in. His eyes fell upon me and his hurt magnified I could feel it pulsing vigorously from him, but then although his voice was rough he breathed in a hushed tone "Juliet." I had no tears left so I just stood there until he, in one swift and graceful movement, wrapped his arms around me and his heat enveloped me. I was utterly trapped in the beauty of his never-ending care for me and in that moment nothing else mattered. There was just me and him. Oh, but doesn't everyone know things like that never last. Everything must come to an end. I shoved him out the door and locked it quickly, a single tear leaving my eye. I slid down the door as more silently fell, I yearned for the warmth he had given me. It still lingered but I knew it would soon fade.

A/n here is my third chapter, I know it's only a short one but I think I'm happy with it I'm hoping to get another one up before Christmas, which I'm so excited for and can we just talk about s2 epi9 like dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Bughead needs to get back together don't be trick as bitches and do this to me let alone all Bughead shippers everywhere. Don't even make barchie a thing I swear to god. Anyway mini rant over, hope you liked the chapter.
Megan xoxo.