Chapter 123 : Year 6

https://www.quotev.com/29451473 found this picture and even though the ferret isn't white he reminds me of our little Smellfoy.

"Whose skulls do you reckon those are?" Malfoy asked, allowing his head to fall to the side as he studied the skulls displayed on Alecto's desk. The Muggle Studies classroom seemed to have elevated in temperature since the Carrows left, and our skin was no longer cold as we lay unclothed on top of one of the tables, his arm around my shoulders and my head resting in on his chest. Despite the fact that outside the windows it was the deep chill of night and within the walls our candle had died, I felt warmer and lighter than I had in months—years—maybe even my entire life. There was something liberating about this intimacy, about the way his fingers traced lazy circles on my arm and the way we were able to just lie here naked and speak casually about the human skulls that decorated the room.

"Hopefully they're fake," I suggested with a shrug. When he pivoted his head back toward me, his expression was dubious.

"She wanted to murder you just a few hours ago—"

"All right, so they're probably real and they're probably Muggles'. Is this really what you want to talk about right now?"

"Well," he began as his lips curved upward, "I don't really want to talk about anything—"

"You are always going to be a deplorable git, aren't you?" I interjected as I elbowed him in the side and turned my head away. "I think you've had enough of Lainey Fitzroy for one night."

"I don't," he purred against my throat before nipping playfully on my flesh. Even though I let out an instinctual laugh, I still managed to pry myself from his arms before his enticing biting could have its desired effect on me.

"Stop that. You know I can't resist. And don't make a sexual comment," I added when he opened his mouth to speak. As I slipped off the table to the rigid stone ground, I glanced back to see that he was eyeing my form through the darkness. His form was quickly being enveloped by darkness, though, by that black aura of lust that had characterized him since shortly after I'd straddled his hips. There was a strange lightness to it, though, like stars twinkling through the night.

"You're ogling at me, Mudblood," he mused through the dark fog. "It's getting pathetic, if you ask me—"

"I can't even see you right now," I countered as I reached down to pick up the sweater that Malfoy had so carelessly thrown across the room. "You've been devoured by the lust aura, no shocker there."

"Well, then, you'll have to feel your way back over here to find me—"

"Yes, I'll feel my way by punching through the darkness until I find your face." I gave him a condescending simper before throwing on my sweater, and when my head resurfaced, I found that the aura had faded enough to display his scowl. "Only joking. I have to be nice to you now, don't I, considering we're...together?"

"Are we?" he challenged as he swung his bare legs over the side of the table and raised his eyebrows at me. "I hadn't noticed."

"Well," I droned, picking up my panties and slipping my legs through them, "I know that you could never possibly be seen with the Slytherin Mudblood—excuse me, Potter's sister—"

"Now, what gave you that idea?"

I chucked one of his shoes at him, and he swore under his breath when it collided with his shoulder. "Don't make me add your skull to Alecto's collection, Malfoy."

"Aren't you supposed to call me Draco now?" he teased as he strolled toward me, his body still fully exposed.

"Do you want me to sound as pitiful as Parkinson?" I questioned as I shimmied into my skirt.