Orphan works for Millionaire

-John

I forgot how it happened.

One minute I was pissing Hamilton off then the next is that i'll be working for him for one frickin month.

Why?

Remember how I said 'i'll do everything' as long as we don't step out the pink car?

This is 'everything'

"You can't do this to me Hamilton, i've got a job, a part time job! and I have to go to school! I need to maintain my grades!" I said desperately, he looked unamused "I never knew someone like you needed to maintain his grades."

"Well, jokes on you bitch i'm a fucking Scholar." I said proudly "Stop lying, it's pathetic."

"It's true though Mon ami, he has a Scholarship on the school he is studying at." Lafayette suddenly barged in "I thought I told you to take the month's break Lafayette?" Hamilton frowned

"I just came to get a few things Mon ami." Lafayette replied, I looke back at Hamilton "I am getting paid, right?" I asked.

"Of course you are, and since I'm feeling nice you can name your price," He smirked cockily, I raised a brow "A million dollars." His cocky facade disappeared.

"What the hell would you do with a
million dollars?! put it in your piggy bank?!" He screamed, I rolled my eyes "I'm gonna save it up for college you dufus," I glared at ilhim "What do you think I was gonna do with it?"

He looked amazed at me, for once "I admit that's pretty responsible of you--" I raised my head up high proudly "Tha-"

"For a brat." He finished.

"Fuck you."

-

"I hate him." I groaned and laid my head on the table, poking on my food "Don't say that Jack, consider yourself lucky!" I drank on my coffee "You get to work for the most handsome and sexy guy in New York!"

I spit out my coffee "SALLY WHAT THE HELL?!" She shrugged "What?"

"It's true though, I wish I was you! so I can work for that fox for a whole month!" Sally said dreamily "He's a 23 year old man." I said.

"So?"

"Your 12."

"Age doesn't matter, love will always prevail!" She defended "Love? Please, you don't know anything about love." She became flustered "Y-yes I do! and I know I love Mr. Hamilton is with all my heart!"

"Sally, that guy is a beast!" I screamed at her "Well, i'm sure he's a beast in bed."

"SALLY!"

"Chill out, geez..." She scratched the back of her head "Well, i'm sure he just needs someone to tame his heart, like how beauty changed beast!"

"So you think your this beauty?" I scoffed

"Well who else is it gonna be? You?" She sassed "Ew." I shivered at the thought of me and Hamilton together. That'll never happen.

i'd rather die than be with that asshole.

-

"Hello John, dear." A voice said from behind me, I turned around after grabbing Hamilton's schedule and faced the voice "Mrs. Washington!" I squeaked when I saw her, she smiled warmly at me "Please, call me Martha dear."