Farewell

a/n; OKAY IVE DEDICATED THIS TO MY FAVORITE AUTHOR-- There are so amazing guys! I literally get so lost in fantasy land when I read their books! I suggest you go check them out! Their amazing as fuck! They are the whole reason I got to finish this chapter! Lots of love ♡♡♡

//btw i use them/they pronouns incase of any miscalculation of your gender identity.//

this chapter is dedicated to samxanonymous

-

"Francis, I'm hungry." Kira groaned as she laid her head on the table.

"Hi hungry, I'm Francis." He replied boringly, not looking away from his phone "Are you fucking kidding me right now?"

"Ugh," Francis put his phone away "What do you want me to do? Feed you?"

"Precisely." She grinned "Cook me something good, let me see what you're made of."

"Are you tempting me?" Francis raised a brow "Maybe.."

"Fine." Francis said as he stood up "Yes!" Kira cheered.

Kira waited until he left before she grabbed his phone and hid in on her pocket.

"Let me break down the fourth wall for a second." Kira said before mumbling again "Pfft, Why did I even ask permission? I've broken it so many times already.."

"I know this scene doesn't make sense, but I wanted yall' to make you feel happy cause' this scene might be the last happy one until 'that' chapter." Kira smiled "So, anyways- please don't kill me- I love you."

"Who the fuck are you talking to?"

"Shit, he's onto me."

-

"You should atleast try and talk to him.." Theodosia said as she soothingly rubbed the frenchman's back "He's leaving in a hour, don't you want to say goodbye? This might be the last time you'll ever talk to Hercules.."

"What's the use.." Lafayette mumbled as he continued filing up papers "He hates me, I see no reason on why I should go to him now.."

"Well, honestly you kinda deserved that." Theodosia said "You're not helping.."

"But what do you want him to do? Approach you first?" Theodosia raised a brow "You should be the one to make the first move, you did break his heart more than it already was when you admitted you had a wife."

"Fiance, Were not married, Remember..?" Lafayette reminded her before sighing heavily "I just don't know how to approach him.."

"It's easy, just walk towards him and talk." Theodosia answered.

Lafayette gave her a smug look "You know what I mean.."

Theodosia let out a sigh "That's your problem, I have more stuff to take care of-- I still need to call Hermione about the tickets.." She said before standing up to leave.

Theodosia then stopped, hesitantly turning around to face him "By the way, there's a package for you on your room, you should probably check it out."

"I'll see to it later, I need to prepare the limo for them... It's a long way to the airport." Lafayette replied.

"Um, maybe you should look at it now? It may be important.." Theodosia laughed hesitantly.

"It can wait." Lafayette replied coldly.

Theodosia frowned before walking away with a disappointed expression on her face.

Better get back to work.