When Soulmates Meet

a/n; writing this chapter at quantum (arcade place in robinsons, dagupan) i was inspired when a guy asked me to play tekken (a fighting game, yes i play those like the badass gal i am and im actually pretty good at it) with him cuz i was playing by myself and he suddenly sat next to him and asked me to play, but me being the antisocial person refused shyly and left..i kind of regret it now, he seemed like a nice guy to play with, i hope an opportunity like that comes again...so thank him for the fluffiness of this and the next chapter.

this chapter is dedicated to kxtsumiii

-

"Ugh, I'm so tired." King groaned as he continued walking down the hall "Wait, why am I even doing this? I'm not responsible for this mess, so why am I helping?" He mumbled to himself.

"Ha! I shouldn't be doing this! I'm King! They should be the one fixing this mess." He laughed to himself "I'm leav--AH!"

King was cut off when he turned around and saw a very peculiar child staring at him "Uh..."

The boy looked at him with starry eyes, his cheeks red. He had fluffy blonder hair and wore disheveled clothes, The King blushed at the sight, he had to admit. He looked really cute.

"Holy fuck I'm so gay."

-

Jefferson walked boringly in the halls "This is so boring!" He groaned "Why am I doing this again?"

Jefferson's complaints were cut off when he heard someone vomit around the corner.

"H-hello?" Jefferson cautiously went near the sound and saw a young teen coughing uncontrollably.

"Hey, are you okay--"

The young man saw him and quickly ran away.

Jefferson sighed "Wait! Uh..." He tried stopping him, but no avail. The young man didn't turn around and continued running.

Jefferson groaned and ran after the young man "Fucking hell stop running away from me!"

-

Eliza crossed her arms as she stepped out into the garden "This is absurd, why am I doing this?"

She looked up at the starless night sky, before looking down again "I swear if I didn't love Alexander I will not do this."

She sighed and continued walking around, trying to find one of the drunk teenagers "Hello? is anyone there?"

Eliza stopped her tracks when she heard someone gasp. She turned around and saw the most beautiful woman she's ever seen in her whole life "Woah..."

'Keep it together Eliza, your straight. And besides, you have Alexander, you love him...'

Eliza gulped and took a step closer to the shy girl, who looked at her with curious eyes.

Eliza studied her, she had beautiful long brown hair, a tiny blush on her cheeks, her red dress seemed to fit her curves perfectly, her lips were a bit reddish and Eliza could've sworn she wanted to kiss her right there, but she shooked away that thought.

But her eyes, her eyes were so deep she felt like drowning in em'

She was lost in her eyes, she's never felt this way before, she's never felt so... Helpless.

But she put those feelings away, she can't fall for her, she was supposed to be straight. Her step-mother will be furious if she had another homosexual child.

"Hey sweetie, are you alright?"

-

Samuel couldn't get his eyes off of King.